Clear All

Did somebody say MOOSE ???

Welcome to Maine
    AND
    Make sure you bring enough gun!!!
    Attached Files
    Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Well rifle season closed here Sat...........No buck.
      Buddie Norm and his Son harvested a couple doe so jerky will be restocked.

Got one pistol shot at a large/gray coyote..while put'n on a drive through old clear-cut saplings.......scared the crap out'a me!....almost step'd on it!

Any recipes for jerky?.......Personally I like a sweet teriyaki.

100N
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Iowa Deer

Mike Krier (X50) and Brian Payn (X21) hunt on the farms here in Iowa. Also make the race shop a butcher shop/beer drinking shop after the hunt. Will also go muzzle loading, bow hunting, and late season shotgun. Lots of deer meat at our house. Also have a picture of last years big one. Brian got an Iowa Big Buck patch as it had drop tines (sp). Brian got one this year with a spoon and fork rack. Mike is winning in the biggest buck competition this year between the two.
        Attached Files

Comment

One more from this year with Terry Payn in picture.
          Attached Files

Comment

Connie you guys sure grow some big deer! Nice shooting from the "X" factory!

your friends from the north

Franck Racing

Comment

If the dang deer didn't eat all the corn we wouldn't have to build boats. Not sure if that is good or bad.
              Connie

Comment

Nice !!

Tell Brian I said nice buck ! Does he hang out with Lee and Tiffany Lakowski..... hehehehhehe.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
                  If the dang deer didn't eat all the corn we wouldn't have to build boats. Not sure if that is good or bad.
                  Connie
                  Might be time ta offer outfit'n/guided hunts.

One farm near camp I hunted out'a 40 years ago, put in a drive'n range and a par-3.... 9-hole course and leased land to a hunt club......Converted one of the barns to a lodge......(Wonder if they put bunks in the stalls and still run barn cleaner?)
                  Actually from the huge fireplace chimney and bay windows in the hay loft area, it is probably very nice place......Some of those old barns have some amaze'n wood work in em .........hand cut/wood peg, etc.

Would also be great bar and place to hang/display old race rigs!

100N
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 12-16-2009, 03:19 AM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

a Virginia 8ptr that i shot 4 weeks agohttp://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?...&id=1139852090
                    Last edited by devin14e; 12-19-2009, 07:03 AM.
                    DEVIN 4e

Comment

I can't believe that sweet Mike would kill an animal..Just kidding I know he loves the outdoors and so does Festus....Nice looking deer..I think we need to have him and Brian bring some deer meat to the Nationals in DePue and we will set up a food stand...

Comment

Must'a been a light harvest this year.....Other than Yankee's crew?

Snow was waist deep here for Muzzell loader season...........anyone else with Muzzle loader/cross-bow/pistol....Non-rifle harvests?

100N

Comment

Working...
                        X