Rochelle Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
    How do you not know hes a little dude? Ever seen Ryan Thompson drive his brothers Sorensen AXSR? You can barely see him !! Not to dismiss the dangers of unpractical and unsafe driving styles, but we shouldn't exclude that maybe, he's just a little dude.

Oh and, Mike, everytime I've driven a laydown. I can see great!

Photo by: Pat Gleason
    Kyle, how did you like driving "Sweet old Bobs". Rick is so nice at letting anyone drive or use his equipment. Ronda lost the bottom of her CSH so he let her race his DSH in regionals.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I want his autograph!
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Mike- Rick was at registration looking for another driver for the 850cc Mod H (FEH.....) class and I briefly introduced myself and offered to drive a rig. He said he had a lay-down DSH, so I said I was up for it.
        28-R

Comment

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
          Mike- Rick was at registration looking for another driver for the 850cc Mod H (FEH.....) class and I briefly introduced myself and offered to drive a rig. He said he had a lay-down DSH, so I said I was up for it.
          You know that mod boat was fast and headed to nationals but now it is in pieces. We will see what happens. A bunch of club members took the boat home for a fast thrashing session. Cockpit side was torn out and all of the afterplane on the right side was history. Rick was a wee bit sore on Sunday.
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Don't you guys remember Tom Smith at Lockhaven in the DSH when his sponson fell off??? It isn't always driver error. Give him a break!
            Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Working...
            X