Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stock/mod NEW racing equipment can I buy NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art K View Post
    Just hope we can get parts for our hatchets when we need them,otherwise they will be junk.
    Art K

Art, I do not what gear ratios that Rossi offers becides the ones that I run. But I do know that I can and have put Rossi gears in a Yamato hatchet foot. The only thing that is different is the lower roller bearing on the pinon shaft. It is just a different size and can be bought at McMaster-Carr.
    Last edited by Lights; 02-20-2009, 10:52 PM.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Has anyone tried a set of spiral cut 302/102/202 gears in a vertical split hatchet?.....I have a set sit'n next to my spare 14/15 and 13/15 gears and it LOOKS like they should fit?
      My Vert foot is fresh and could disassemble and check.....just wonder'n if anyone else has tried to spare me this mission............
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-21-2009, 03:09 AM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Seaway 45 SS Gearcases

Seaway has two new housings in stock and all parts to assemble them.

After selling my new one for $1,500 I priced building a new one. Cost for all parts is $1,700. Knock on wood, we are in our fifth year of running 45 and the only set of gears we hurt were a set we forgot to put oil in the case.

I think Bill Curtis will assembly a 45 gearcase for $100. He does everyone's gearcases in SoCal...So, $1,800 would get you a brand new 45 SS gearcase...Just an FYI..

Comment

Spoke with Frank Erion [MI & FL] yesterday, the vendor who sucessfully ran off a batch of 16:21s.
          These gears are almost all gone, and they are thinking of making more. He was wondering about including other gears as well; ie: -Merc Ds, [ratio?] or the hatchet.
          If there is a sufficient market for the hatchet, [ratio?] then some of you guys should talk to him.
          I have no idea of his batch quantity/price.
          Last edited by bh/; 02-24-2009, 01:29 PM. Reason: sp
          Brian Hendrick, #66 F
          "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Working...
          X