• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSY-400 isn't CSH?

Really? How do you explain this, then?

Classes: CSH on Saturday only
    OSY-400 on Sunday only

Those are the only classes set up like this. And, no, I won't leave it alone. Ed.
    Attached Files
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

What are you trying to say? A club can schedule any APBA Classes they deem best. Is there somthing wrong with that?
    bill b

Comment

What I'm saying

Bill: What I'm saying now is the same thing I said at the national meeting: this class is a duplication of CSH and it is affecting our C class. C Stock Hydro (the largest class in all of APBA) will not run a race on Sunday at this event because of OSY-400. This circular is just the smoking gun.
      14-H

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
        Bill: What I'm saying now is the same thing I said at the national meeting: this class is a duplication of CSH and it is affecting our C class. C Stock Hydro (the largest class in all of APBA) will not run a race on Sunday at this event because of OSY-400. This circular is just the smoking gun.
        No Ed your wrong CSH won't run on Saturday either OSY is going to take its place.

Comment

No Ed that's not it at all.

The Orange Cup regatta has a long history as a PRO outboard race that used to run a couple of stock classes. In it's efforts to diversify it has now added inboards, OPC's, and sometimes even inflatables. So don't think this is a CSH vs OSY issue. We have a hard time in FL getting enough "happy campers" just to have a boat race so don't think this has anything to do with anything else!

Chris Hellsten

Comment

Is there CSH or not?

'No Ed your wrong CSH won't run on Saturday either OSY is going to take its place."

So, is there no CSH running there at all?

Chris Johnson

Comment

Ed you are very wrong with that statement that they are the same. Because of this years new 3/4" rule change for CSH. I think there may be a lot of guy's switching to OSY-400. Just so they do not have to buy new props. Why the hell couldn't you guy's leave the dam height at 1/2" and let the 302 owners that "WANTED" to run a water pick up run one? Everything would have been cool then. Guy's that did not want to run there motors at melting temp would not have to and guy's that did not have that problem (west coasters and people in the know) would not have to run one.

Please state this for us Ed. What is your interest in these classes you don't even run? Please don't tell us that a 302 has got to win the Nat's. That will happen on it's own someday.

I (we) don't understand what your beef is.

Mark

PS. Everyday the pro boats look better to me. No more *****en about prop shaft height,102 are out 302 are in no wait that will change, BSR dropped no it's except for 3 years &*^%^%6%$%$56. One manufacture motors only to a class. What a bunch of $!** a 25ci motor is a 25ci motor run the darn 25ssh with the CSH it works I have been there and it is fun to run them together and have a full field. Now you 25ssh guy's don't start crying about corn rows it's water not dirt out there.

Ok I'm done now. 125H here I come! bring them on 125 Rossi'es, VRP's home mades like mine (all the same only by cc's) and they all run together.

OK fire away! Boy I need a chill pill today.
              Last edited by Lights; 03-20-2007, 02:24 PM.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H
              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Ok I just cracked a beer I'm better now.
                Mark
                G-11
                125H

[

Comment

I believe that Ed is interested in these classes because he is interested in the betterment of boat racing. Just because he doesn't run them, doesn't mean he cant or shouldn't be concerned. All of the threats and swearing just do not seem necessary. Give the guy a break, he is trying to help.
                  Team Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
                    *** 125H here I come! bring them on 125 Rossi'es, VRP's home mades like mine (all the same only by cc's) and they all run together.

OK fire away! Boy I need a chill pill today.
                    Mark: Have at it man! CSH was the biggest class at the Ocoee race last weekend. The 125's didn't run half of their heats because they only had 4 boats and not all of them made it to the start line.

I've answered the question about the beef plenty of times. Look it up!

Ed.
                    14-H

Comment

Excitable Boy

he's just an excitable boy

Comment

Ocoee Comment

Add: Oh yeah, when they ran OSY-400 at Ocoee (after CSH was over), 1/3 of the entries sat on the beach. Ed.
                        14-H

Comment

Mark: Have at it man! CSH was the biggest class at the Ocoee race last weekend. The 125's didn't run half of their heats because they only had 4 boats and not all of them made it to the start line.

I've answered the question about the beef plenty of times. Look it up!

Ed.
                          That's funny Ed. I hear they run eliminations at the USTS races in 125.

Yes I am a little excitable.
                          Mark
                          G-11
                          125H

[

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
                            **I hear they run eliminations at the USTS races in 125.

Yes I am a little excitable.
                            Mark: They have one in Lake Whales over Easter. If you leave now, you might make it. Next closest one to you will be in August. Eddie.
                            14-H

Comment

Ed

I have no beef with you personally. I am just tired of the whining that goes on in stock. This is not far, that is not far change the rules, change the height change this change that, change what is a approved motor. No old motors in stock they go to MOD etc.

Do you here where I'm coming from?
                              Mark
                              G-11
                              125H

[

Comment

Working...
                              X