Stock Outboard Plan "C"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
    Wow, all i was saying is read the rule book under the catagory you race in. I have been at every Region 7 race for the last 5 years or so and have not seen you since P.P. about 5 years ago, I thought maybe you switch catagorys.

If you don't know what the HOC is it's in the rule book every catagory is different.
    Oh yeah, I remember racing at Pleasant Prairie. That was back when the Tohatsu was a probationary MOD motor. I raced my DSR in DMR. The Tohatsu has since been kicked out of Mod.
    All you had to do is define what HOC meant. I didn't ask what the requirements were to enter the HOC. Yeah, I know about the HOC. My point was that I don't worry about it. Anybody who only races DSR a couple times a year has a better chance of winning the Nobel Peace prize than getting into the HOC. So who cares?
    I just care about the D class. Dropping it from National prominence will doom the class. (In APBA)
    (HOC=hall of champions)

Comment

Plan C... and the "D"

Compliments go to our SORC Chm Jeff Brewster for floating this 'Plan C' before us. And, credit goes to the person who took the time to present it. What we have to remember is everyone who posts here sees the sport thru their eyes and bases it upon their experience. And, "their experience" may be from actual participation or simply watching what's going on.

I realize I'm preaching mostly to the choir...mostly. So, a reasoned response is to be appreciated. Also, the cut-off time for ideas is not here, it's at the National meeting.

However, looking at the plan ( "C" ) it would not seem that the person was that familiar with the 25xs. Or, the struggle reviving the "D" Class in APBA.
      Last edited by ram95; 12-18-2012, 07:45 PM. Reason: spellink

Comment

Plan C... and the "D"

Compliments go to our SORC Chm Jeff Brewster for floating this 'Plan C' before. And, credit goes to the person who took the time to present it. What we have to remember is everyone who posts here sees the sport thru their eyes and bases it upon their experience. And, "their experience" may be from actual participation or simply watching what's going on.

I realize I'm preaching mostly to the choir...mostly. So, a reasoned response is to be appreciated. Also, the cut-off time for ideas is not here, it's at the National meeting.

However, looking at the plan ( "C" ) it would not seem that the person was that familiar with the 25xs. Or, the struggle reviving the "D" Class in APBA.

Comment

How about plan "D" Look at at the HOC rules not just in Stock but all Category's.
          bill b

Comment

Working...
          X