No announcement yet.

Team Racecraft Oroville Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have about an hour to go. I have never been up and down so many mountains in my life. California was quite challenging. We just got hit in the windshield by someone's water tube that flew off their truck. Thank God no damage and we kept on going. Can't wait to get to the pits.

Comment

Sunday Update

Got to Sacremento around 8pm local time last night. Stopped at a friend's house & spent the night. Went testing all day on Sunday at a secret site. Learned a lot but the part where Grant's manuever in the J Hydro caused an offshore Fountain V-bottom going 80mph to have to divert his course was... interesting. Now, on to the pits.

Update from Team Racecraft Part Two: they'll arrive this evening after some transmission trouble.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by oldpitguy View Post
        Rich
        just took a spin down Forrest Ave.... everything seems safe & secure on the home front. Who's that kid drivin' your 'vette?

Well, the hard part is over. Now all you have to do is win the Nationals!
        Good Luck to all!

otto
        Don't blow my cover! Miss everyone!

Stacy
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Update!

Andrew Tate and John Palmquist had a great battle in BMH with Tate taking back-to-back heat wins for the championship in the Mean Red 7-M!

In DMH, Hauenstein (Dan) won the 1st heat of the final with Palmquist (Brian) in hot pursuit. In the 2nd heat, Palmquist took the early lead with Hauenstein farther behind. With split heats, Palmquist took the title.

Elims in 20SSH are over & finals coming up later today along with finals in AXR, CMR & FAH.

Reports from Team Red are that, after being stuck in Iowa for 3days, they've turned around & headed back to the Badger State.

stay tuned for more results later....
          14-H

Comment

Wind hold!
            14-H

Comment

Team Red will be avoiding Iowa and all Subways on the way to any future races due to our unfortunate circumstances these past few days! Lol! Thank you to all of our racing family that have shown their concern through texts, posts on FB and phone calls, all of your support has been greatly appreciated. We will make up for missing the nationals in Milville, Oshvegas, and Pleasant Prairie! Good luck to all, and be safe. P.S. Congrats to Palmy, way to represent! Go Pauly, bring it home!
              Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

No more racing today. Racing starts at 9am tomorrow.
                14-H

Comment

team red

I'm bitter and feeling cheated. Not going to the nationals is bad enough, but heading there and being forced back is way worse.
                  As a committed Team Red groupie, I must now cope with a significant financial loss. I may have wagered too much. But, who can deny that Sheila was a shoo-in for the party points.
                  Loch Haven for a rematch.

c.
                  broccoli

Comment

Craig

Hey Craiger, that could happen!! Looking forward to seeing you again my friend! Thank you for the "party points". We may not have made it to the nationals, but I wouldn't trade the trip we had for anything.
                    Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila Schaub View Post
                      Team Red will be avoiding Iowa and all Subways on the way to any future races due to our unfortunate circumstances these past few days! Lol! ****)
                      We'll miss the Team Red guys. We needed you in BSR!
                      14-H

Comment

Watching the racers instead of sleeping!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 14-H; 08-10-2010, 10:03 PM.
                        14-H

Comment

Wednesday-up!

Team Racecraft has Dudley Smith in the finals of FAH & Brian Trolian in the finals of 20SSH!
                          14-H

Comment

Hauenstein leads flag to flag in 1st heat with A. Sweeny in 2d & Bennett in 3rd. Good start! Hauenstein nailed it.
                            14-H

Comment

CMR start 1st heat Goerring stole the start & blew it over going to the 1st turn! Red flag.
                              14-H

Comment

Goehring is ok. Restart: Luce wins with a Merc!
                                14-H

Comment

Working...
                                X