No announcement yet.

Team Racecraft Oroville Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You almost blew over backwards from our draft / pass! We're in the doldrums of the Nevada desert. Hot and hilly. Let us know if you need towed in! Richard (on Eds account)
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

I have to figure out how to lean out the jets on the RV to pick up some speed!!! Still trucking along. How's the Runne crew doing?

Rick

Comment

Nevada is boring!
        Attached Files
        14-H

Comment

Runne's are about a hour from the Utah Border, motorhome is running good guess it was just the hills, gunna make it half way through Nevada tonight and finish it up in the morning.
          Dylan Runne

Comment

Team Runne- glad things are running well. Kelly we all agree Nevada is boring. Thought about dropping sone money in the slots at the truck stop, but thought I better save my luck for the races!!

Comment

3hrs and counting. We will be there by 7:30pm local time tonight!

Comment

We are just in Utah, thank God, Wyoming was long, windy and some rain. Had to hand the wheel back over to Rich, the wind got me alittle nervous not to mention the tunnel I had to drive through. White knuckled all the way through. Glad it was a short one. Motorhome seems to be doing ok. See you in the pits on Sunday.

Comment

Team Runne,
                  We have a concerned party that wants to know if the tunnel was tall enough and the trailer fit under it ok with its cargo on top...

See you 10 hrs!
                  444-B now 4-F
                  Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

California!!!
                    14-H

Comment

5 1/2 hours to go to get the checkered flag. It has been a great journey across this beautiful country. All boats in tack. The rest of the race team arrives this afternoon, the important ones, our drivers.

Comment

Rich is good at replacing cowlings, ask Troy. LOL

Comment

Hey Dan Byrne, don't worry, your new CSR is inside the trailer, not on the roof, its' much safer in there! Rich has misjudged random tree limbs in the past...
                          Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Runne View Post
                            5 1/2 hours to go to get the checkered flag. It has been a great journey across this beautiful country. All boats in tack. The rest of the race team arrives this afternoon, the important ones, our drivers.
                            Rich
                            just took a spin down Forrest Ave.... everything seems safe & secure on the home front. Who's that kid drivin' your 'vette?

Well, the hard part is over. Now all you have to do is win the Nationals!
                            Good Luck to all!

otto
                            "....that's one happy tub of beer"

Comment

Originally posted by oldpitguy View Post
                              Rich
                              just took a spin down Forrest Ave.... everything seems safe & secure on the home front. Who's that kid drivin' your 'vette?

Well, the hard part is over. Now all you have to do is win the Nationals!
                              Good Luck to all!

otto
                              Vette handles like a dream, can't believe he leaves the keys under the visor

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                                Hey Dan Byrne, don't worry, your new CSR is inside the trailer, not on the roof, its' much safer in there! Rich has misjudged random tree limbs in the past...

Gotta love the inside!!!! Gettin excited ..... prop massaging has started already!!!!
                                BOPP

Comment

Working...
                                X