Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we discussing fixing something that is not broken?

Joe

Comment

Joe

Because someone made a mistake and there have not been any other good arguments on HR in a while. Joe I have popcorn and beer come join me.

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

That's the best idea I have heard in a while. Count me in!!!!!

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
        Because someone made a mistake and there have not been any other good arguments on HR in a while. Joe I have popcorn and beer come join me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
          Actually I don't think this idea was inspired by the record incident, I think it has been around longer than that. The discussion just ended up branching off into this direction eventually.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan

Discuss away.....I understand what you are all trying to say but I don't see it going anywhere. I would be intersted to hear from the "true" OSY folks as to how they feel about all this. It is their class and if they think it is "broke" and want a change than I would like to hear their thoughts.

Kristi
            USTS President
            Region 4 PRO Commissioner

Back to the popcorn....and beer

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
            Tomtall 06

Comment

Ryan's comments

Ryan:

Unfortionately you have no knowledge what motivates my comments regards Ed Hearn, and I will not bore you or anyone else by going into it here and now.

That being said, I seem to remember some posts you have made in the last few months that could be taken the same way you have taken mine. That is what makes the world go round, and it is your right to have any opinion you desire and also state it publicly. As well, it is my right also. Without being overly dramatic, people have, and are, dying all over the world to protect that right.

Just so their is absolutely no misunderstanding, I feel that you or anyone else has the perfect right to say ANYTHING you want about any subject you want, on this forum or any other. If the person monitoring (webmaster?) doesn't think it proper, i'm sure it will be taken care of. If false or libelous I'm sure Eddie the Chairman can take care of himself. In the meantime until that time I will feel free to post anything I want, anytime I want. If you are offended by that, or my posts, I suggest when you see my name plainly spelled at the top of same, you refrain from taking a chance on being offended by not reading them.

Bill Van Steenwyk

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J

Joe
                I had downtime between conference calls and needed sometning to entertain myself with.
                David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by csh2z
                  David,
                  Doing what you suggest would give us the same result except the PRO category would benefit with the more popular class. Would that be your goal?
                  -John 2-Z
                  I have no goal. I was really making the observation based on other posts above that OSY 400 (UIM) is more stock than APBA CSH. Seems then that SO should adopt the true stock class and then PRO or Mod could benefit from those hundreds of un-stock powerheads in the country....

Or, take Joe's suggestion. Drop all of this and focus on supporting outboard racing throughout the country...
                  David Weaver

Comment

OSY 400 Owener

As a true OSY400 subporter for many years.I think this TREAD
                    should come to a END.If you don't like OSY400 in PRO then run
                    your CSH in Stock.A lot of smalll drivers run OSY400 in Pro because
                    of no weights.Why did 28 east coast drivers sign a petition to be
                    put on the USTS.Kristi is trying to help us at some of the races.
                    LESS PUT THIS TO BED.
                    TOM

Comment

Tom is the lucky winner and the last one to post in this thread
                      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                      X