AOF National Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin,
    Can you email me direct on this? I was emailed the point sheets, and am double checking everything. I have some questions to ask you and don't have your email address.
    thanks, Connie
    AOFOffice@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrsJeRk
      I think the Sat and Sunday results for second place in the 468 Nostalgia class are switched. Mike Devore did get second for Saturday but crashed on Sunday making Robbie Hampton second and Mike Devore a 0 or DNF for the separate Sunday race. Will some one check this out, his boat number is SS76. The rest looks correct for Nostalgia.
      Connie:
      I stand corrected since I dont know who DQed or jumped the start. I am told that Mike Devore did win one heat before his crash on Sunday and if Robbie DQed once also, they would be tied for second. Since I was sitting in my boat ready to run, I dont know who was the legal boat on the course, only that the crash delayed the program for us. I am sorry to cause a fuss but I couldnt understand how this could be. Pat Porter would be the one in the know. Sure was an exciting Nationals! I cant believe I got second in a borrowed boat!

Comment

It never hurts to double check, so I am glad you are on top of it. The scoring system is done by computer and humans have to type in the finishes. You just never know when something can be put on the wrong line. We are double checking everything against the paper copies and will have the final points soon.
        Thanks again,
        Connie

Comment

kilo records at Lincoln city, Ore

I'm trying to find out some information on the running of the AOF kilo records to be run on Oct 14. At the Drivers meeting on Saturday at the Nationals we were told that the records were wide open and would be run in conjunction with apba. I want to make sure that Nostalgia Flats can participate and who to contact on these proceedings. Can you help, AOFoffice, Thanks, Jim Davis ,Crew Chief "Altered Thoughts"

Comment

jim, private message russ bircher 45r, on this website, he can get you all that information kevin

Comment

Working...
            X