any races july/august??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any races july/august??

just what up in july and augst,,, if water around her not with us>>...

cheney.........

elk river is a go in july, i know you dont wanna drive that far. newport still up in the air, prob 50/50, and montana in late august is a go looks like kevin

Comment

Soa

As far as SOA races go. the 2nd Eatonville was suppose to be this weekend, but was moved to the weekend between Moses Lake and Lawrence. So 3 weekends in Sept are only SOA races left. Sept 10/11 Sept 17/18 and Sept 24/25

SOA has been invited to run 3 outboard classes at the August inboard race at Pateros, WA. but not sure what the classes will be yet.

SOA was reduced down to 8 weekends of racing this year, but next year we should be back up to 10 weekends with Races at Mossyrock again and potentially American lake in Lakewood. Also Eatonville will be back in August next year.
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

WIR
        Lake Pleasant (Forks) July 16/17 I have been trying to not run my mod as we are lucky to have such a great site, but we have ran mod/pro in the past.
        Quinault Aug 20/21 The louder the better and all the time on the water you want!
        Think I am making Quinault a two day race for the 50-R so come on over and give it a try

Comment

I heard Lake Pleasant was cancelled. I was actually thinking about taking my mod over there to test so I can see if it's going to run. Not sure if I want to wait till September to race and Montana is a long drive from Lynnwood.
          Kenny
          143R
          D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

Originally posted by ken98043 View Post
            I......Montana is a long drive from Lynnwood.
            Ken, but it is a beautiful drive and just 2 hours east of Spokane which is 5 hours east of Lynnwood. (We used to live in Bothell!) Wonderful race site with the best community spirit I have seen in a long while.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

When is that montana race ?

Comment

Aug. 26,27, 28. You should make the trip should be a blast in the mod classes
                Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
                sigpic

Comment

Cheyney told me about the race a couple of weeks ago. I may make the trip over. I was hoping to be able to run the boat closer to home since I am just getting back into this.
                  Kenny
                  143R
                  D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

I bet you Stateline guys would like a little revenge, I will try my best to make that possable.
                    Kenny. If you make Quinault I will bring spares and we can spend the morning testing and working on your set-up (I know a secret good for 2-3 MPH), 50-R

Comment

Dale when is Quinault?
                      Kenny
                      143R
                      D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

The folks in Montana are chomping at the bit for a race again this year.. Folks can go around and prop up Cheyney again at various local hot spots.

Last year Saturday probably had 1000 spectators and then we had to cancel due to too much debris in the water..They are expecting even more folks this year.. Come and show off in front of lots of folks!
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

hehe thanks mike,,, yaa the bar tables where to small to dance on dang it,,,, to all ,,the montana race is prob one of the best ive bin to in 20 years of raceing since the course can be 2 miles long if we want,,, and the camping and nite life is great i know i will be there for sure,,, if mike promises no wood debry this year heheheh,,

Comment

No revenge needed, Just wondering if I learned anything from the a$$ kickin' or if I'm truly the old dog you can't teach new tricks to
                            Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                              hehe thanks mike,,, yaa the bar tables where to small to dance on dang it,,,, to all ,,the montana race is prob one of the best ive bin to in 20 years of raceing since the course can be 2 miles long if we want,,, and the camping and nite life is great i know i will be there for sure,,, if mike promises no wood debry this year heheheh,,
                              The rivers are dropping nicely so in a month and a half it should be more than perfect.. We will have to keep Dan under control when it comes to course size!!
                              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                              X