Banks Lake Wa May 14th,15th and 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks Lake Wa May 14th,15th and 16th

I did not think I would ever get done but we are loaded and ready for our first race. It could be a cold one. The weather has not been good and we could be chipping ice.

This will be so much nicer working out of a trailer for the first time. Just have to pay double the fuel since we are now taking two tow rigs
    Attached Files
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
    Just have to pay double the fuel since we are now taking to tow rigs
    General racing rule #1:
    Never tally the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
      General racing rule #1:
      Never tally the cost.
      And never tell the boss how much you spent???

Comment

uh........

I did not think I would ever get done but we are loaded and ready for our first race. It could be a cold one. The weather has not been good and we could be chipping ice.

This will be so much nicer working out of a trailer for the first time. Just have to pay double the fuel since we are now taking to tow rigs
        Daren called and he wants his trailer back........................just kidding, looks like you might need a bigger one in a few years!!! I will have it ready by then.......

Jeff stated the #1 rule.........NEVER tally up the racing costs!!!!

PS: 2 more boats on top and you WILL be loaded down.
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren, it has been raining like Seattle over here this year and I tried everything to get the roof rack to stop leaking. It was like a waterfall in the back. No luck so I removed it and plugged the holes. No more leakage so if we need to I will use the two boat rack for the truck that we had been using.

Maybe in a couple years when you get a CDL and really big trailer we can sell this one and trade up

Comment

Daren - What he said

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

If anyone is interested this course is our biggest one of the year and is a tri-oval shape with a long front strait away and a slight turn in the back stretch just to make it interesting. You can really get going on this one.

Comment

If anyone is interested this course is our biggest one of the year and is a tri-oval shape with a long front strait away and a slight turn in the back stretch just to make it interesting. You can really get going on this one.
                how big is the course? 3/4mile?????
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                  how big is the course? 3/4mile?????

Not sure of the size all I can say is it is bigger than Eatonville.

Comment

Under a mile
                    Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP
                    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

This will be so much nicer working out of a trailer for the first time. Just have to pay double the fuel since we are now taking to tow rigs
                      Holy crap... your loaded and ready?!?! Team-SS-Racing is still trying to get 2 SEH's put together... and we've been working on stuff all through the winter which is an absolute first. So much for trying to be "ready".

I'm probably still out for at least these first two, so I'm hoping Teresa can take pictures for me. Good luck all!!
                      Robert Stone
                      Team SS Hydroplane Racing
                      Crew

-Too close for missiles...switching to guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom13 View Post
                        Holy crap... your loaded and ready?!?! Team-SS-Racing is still trying to get 2 SEH's put together... and we've been working on stuff all through the winter which is an absolute first. So much for trying to be "ready".

I'm probably still out for at least these first two, so I'm hoping Teresa can take pictures for me. Good luck all!!
                        As I keep telling the little lady "I was born ready" So is Mikey racin for SS this year since the house is done??

Comment

As I keep telling the little lady "I was born ready" So is Mikey racin for SS this year since the house is done??

At this point it's looking like probably not. Plan is 2 boats with Dad and George. Mike and I will be trying to help out when we can. The house is done, but it still has enough left over "bites" that it's gonna keep him on the beach for the most part.

We'll see for sure as the plans for SS seem to be full of fluidity. ;-)
                          Robert Stone
                          Team SS Hydroplane Racing
                          Crew

-Too close for missiles...switching to guns!!

Comment

soo any form-e's or just me and rick then???? uggg

Comment

maybe we should combine d-mod and form-e???? at least we will have some boats and put on a better show,,,,

Comment

Working...
                              X