No announcement yet.

New AOF WEBSITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the poster! Isn't that cool? You guys are nuts. What's it worth? How about a good home cooked Iowa Farm meal on your way to DePue some time SOON? That goes for 222R and crew and M 58 and crew. Miss you Oregonianians.
    Probably got some corn fed venison,or award winning black angus steaks, pheasant, home grown veggies, home made bread, apple pie and lots and lots of beer.
    Brian is just gonna crap when he finds out I get my own poster. lol
    Changed our name from YankeeRacing to Pro-Payn Racing. You are so right about going pro. Been a good time and a wise move. I have been refereeing the USTS races and they even appreciate me. Connie

Comment

Originally posted by m58rr50hydro View Post
      Is this the poster your talking about?
      cal/ore river racing "one sport that takes 2 balls
      i have a few to go to good homes. one more to center point?
      Tell that rip snorting pro driver to get his owne stuff. this race was only in 2006.
      i added a few 14/14 konig cases,fins,wood ect. to the bottom of the rogue river
      Go pro and ya never go back!!!!!
      Now that's racin'and if you end up with an extra poster i'll give ya' my address.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by m58rr50hydro View Post
        Is this the poster your talking about?
        cal/ore river racing "one sport that takes 2 balls
        i have a few to go to good homes. one more to center point?
        Tell that rip snorting pro driver to get his owne stuff. this race was only in 2006.
        i added a few 14/14 konig cases,fins,wood ect. to the bottom of the rogue river
        Go pro and ya never go back!!!!!
        Very cool Poster ....Is that a Bezoat hydro?

How did the landing wind up?

100N
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
        X