• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AOF WEBSITE

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/americ...oardfederation

Per Carl Stron, email at: RaceAOF@aol.com
    Please join the yahoo groups website.
    You can google Yahoo groups, join and then type in search for americanoutboardfederation
    It is easy to do and a good place to keep informed of some AOF information.
    We want to thank Teresa for all of her help and understanding. But at this point, we will not put this wondrful lady in the midst of AOF controversey. If you want the latest, come to this website.
    Any and all posts will be accepted on the yahoo site. No moderator.
    Carl Staron
    Posted by Connie because Carl could not get on (Because he doesn't know how).

To all readers. Please take note that this is not the official AOF website. This is simply a message board created by someone to voice their opinions. THE OFFICIAL AOF WEBSITE IS: www.aofracer.com. This is the site you want to visit for all information regarding the American Outboard Federation
    Dave Loomis
    AOF Secretary

Comment

Ya dave

what he said! Iowa has been a trouble maker from day one, if memory serves.....not the State, the person residing there. This shouldnt surprise anyone.

Comment

Sorry Boyd,
        Just relaying the message for my old friend Carl Staron. He seems to be having computer problems. I am out of it, but darn that Terry, what a troublemaker. lol
        Give Robin and my boat a hug.
        Connie

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
          what he said! Iowa has been a trouble maker from day one, if memory serves.....not the State, the person residing there. This shouldnt surprise anyone.
          Ya just got to go there don't you. And then you and others wonder why these discussions keep popping up.

I think your new name should be "quick draw jerk", cause your finger always seems to point quickly. Maybe it's time to step back from the keyboard and take up reading for awhile. Maybe you could learn more about the truth.

If you had been as deeply involved with AOF as I have in the past, you will realize how much of these stories are BS! You guys don't know the half of it. I have seen what goes on first hand, and behind the scenes. Been there done that! Do I agree with what is going on in the AOF land right now? NO! But you got to quit on this stuff.

Either step up to the plate, take on a position and help make changes, or shut the &^%$ up! And that goes out to everyone. If your gonna *****, you better be ready to work to help fix it. If you don't want to work, or help to fix things, keep your mouth shut and deal with it.
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

I'm somewhat confused on what the proper address for the official web site is . The advertisement for AOF on the Hydroracer home page says aofboatracing.org but postings on this thread say it is aorfacer.com. Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
              I'm somewhat confused on what the proper address for the official web site is . The advertisement for AOF on the Hydroracer home page says aofboatracing.org but postings on this thread say it is aorfacer.com. Which is it?
              Both aofboatracing.org and aofracer.com take you to the same OFFICIAL web site. When you register a web site you can pay a little more and tie up a couple more addresses so nobody else can use them and then link them together.

Somebody else who knows more about this may want to add more on this subject. The guru is not home at this time.

Bottom line they will take you to the same site
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
                Ya just got to go there don't you. And then you and others wonder why these discussions keep popping up.

I think your new name should be "quick draw jerk", cause your finger always seems to point quickly. Maybe it's time to step back from the keyboard and take up reading for awhile. Maybe you could learn more about the truth.

If you had been as deeply involved with AOF as I have in the past, you will realize how much of these stories are BS! You guys don't know the half of it. I have seen what goes on first hand, and behind the scenes. Been there done that! Do I agree with what is going on in the AOF land right now? NO! But you got to quit on this stuff.

Either step up to the plate, take on a position and help make changes, or shut the &^%$ up! And that goes out to everyone. If your gonna *****, you better be ready to work to help fix it. If you don't want to work, or help to fix things, keep your mouth shut and deal with it.

well said Mike..........all these "ramblings" do nothing to help the subject and resolve the problems..........I said, he said ****............enough already!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

To answer the posting on confused on the sites it is not unusual for a site owner to purchase more that one domain name that relates to their site. For example hydroracer.net is our web site. There are other possible options hydroracer.??? If we owned all of them we could have them "point" to our site hydroracer.net, so no matter what the last two or three characters are you would end up here on the .net forum. The most popular are of course those ending in .com, .net, .org, and .info but there are many other dot somethings out there. The AOF webmaster owns aofboatracing.org and aofracer.com entering either into your browser gets you to exactly the same place.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Aof and connie is not dead....

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
                    As a left coast racer in the NW and ran AOF in the past i sure don"t want to spend 3 days,750+ mi on the road $1200.oo to come to a club race that has so much hate and discontent." Mr jurk dude" i can tell you don't know much about AOF and im a newbie..!
                    big fat books work well in the long cold days of winter... or go work on that inboard boat? hope ya all get it working and don't count on me to come play.

HYDRORACER THERSA
                    can you find a new smile for " zipper head" C-99

Marc
                    M-58
                    06 AOF NAT CHAMPON
                    Marc
                    R-58
                    vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial on web sites. I had realized that both were taking me to the same place but was not sure if I were missing something. Appreciate the info! I'm on the road in PA and won't be back in the nest until 3 Dec. It's a little colder here than Texas. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by m58rr50hydro View Post
                        As a left coast racer in the NW and ran AOF in the past i sure don"t want to spend 3 days,750+ mi on the road $1200.oo to come to a club race that has so much hate and discontent." Mr jurk dude" i can tell you don't know much about AOF and im a newbie..!
                        big fat books work well in the long cold days of winter... or go work on that inboard boat? hope ya all get it working and don't count on me to come play.

HYDRORACER THERSA
                        can you find a new smile for " zipper head" C-99

Marc
                        M-58
                        06 AOF NAT CHAMPON
                        Marc, I was thinking about you the other day. If you ever walk into my office it is a shrine to boat racing I guess. Well, we built a new racing shop and I didn't even notice that Brian was sneaking out my posters, UNTIL he tried to sneak out the River Racer one you gave me. That was my pride and joy. I got that from you back when AOF was building bridges.
                        It took a lot of people a lot of work to build those bridges. Too bad so many of them are getting burned. My Grampa always told me one lesson in life, besides the golden rule is "don't burn bridges. Never know when you might need them."
                        Connie

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
                          Sorry Boyd,
                          Just relaying the message .........................................
                          Give Robin and my boat a hug.
                          Connie

Oh I forgot your ride, It's a sad day, that boat is leaving in an hour! Have a nice Holiday you lovable trouble maker. Robins bringing me ink to make pictures, so I guess I'll hug her, just once!

Comment

poster

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
                            Marc, I was thinking about you the other day. If you ever walk into my office it is a shrine to boat racing I guess. Well, we built a new racing shop and I didn't even notice that Brian was sneaking out my posters, UNTIL he tried to sneak out the River Racer one you gave me. That was my pride and joy. I got that from you back when AOF was building bridges.
                            It took a lot of people a lot of work to build those bridges. Too bad so many of them are getting burned. My Grampa always told me one lesson in life, besides the golden rule is "don't burn bridges. Never know when you might need them."
                            Connie
                            Is this the poster your talking about?
                            cal/ore river racing "one sport that takes 2 balls
                            i have a few to go to good homes. one more to center point?
                            Tell that rip snorting pro driver to get his owne stuff. this race was only in 2006.
                            i added a few 14/14 konig cases,fins,wood ect. to the bottom of the rogue river
                            Go pro and ya never go back!!!!!
                            Attached Files
                            Marc
                            R-58
                            vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

cool poster

Originally posted by m58rr50hydro View Post
                              Is this the poster your talking about?
                              cal/ore river racing "one sport that takes 2 balls
                              i have a few to go to good homes. one more to center point?
                              Tell that rip snorting pro driver to get his owne stuff. this race was only in 2006.
                              i added a few 14/14 konig cases,fins,wood ect. to the bottom of the rogue river
                              Go pro and ya never go back!!!!!
                              i know wher one of them there posters hangs in a machine shop in canby oregon. what's it worth???

"once i go pro i hope i can afford to eat"
                              Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Working...
                              X