Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pro350hydro
    Steve,

If you order that new cool motor widget right now. You should have it in time to play with it at these up comming races. Maybe that's why racing costs me so much. I always wait till the last minute to order parts and have them sent next day air.

Mike
    Yea and after 9:00Pm West coast time, prices go up more

Comment

Originally posted by Steve77t
      Yea and after 9:00Pm West coast time, prices go up more
      I thought that was only because I always wake you up out of bed to order parts?????

If the price is the same I may as well wait till midnight my time to order parts.......LOL

Sattler
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Re-andy

Mike s. hope you can talk him into showing up! we would love to have him join us! I guess "peterson" I will not go to moses lk. NWC race. They seem to be all messed up! Not sure what to think of that group.(helping hydros grow?) I think not! This is just crazy!~~&*$@ ... well I have to plan ahead to go to races.. so I will not go no-matter how many changes from here on out! Sorry, but thats just that! I will support my class and hyroplane racing the best I can... I draw the line at crazy! still hope to see ya at the other races! Tryin' to get the third FE going....

See-ya

Mike

Comment

hi guys, i guess you will all just have to wait one week and visit the very same town of moses lake, wa. for the apba, soa race we're putting on, same community, great weather, and one hell of a lot better competiton!!!!! no mud slinging necessary, the folks i believe just sunk themselves!!! for those of you few who run outboards in this group, you're more than welcome at this event with open arms, no strings and some great racing action. soa is the second largest outboard club in the country and a great fit for all of us!!!! with any questions on our race please email me or sheryl, we'll get you hotel information, and the like. put this horrible scar for boat racing behind us all, there are a few of us already working with three other clubs in the region to get us all , including their nine, on the water in one place!!! this will happen and it will happen in the next year!!! lets move on , see most of you this weekend, and also next at lawrence!!! mike stone you have such a great view on things i'm glad you're with us, you and your dad keep up the great job, you're good for our region!!! kevin martin

Comment

Working...
          X