MOses Lake, WA Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOses Lake, WA Records

Pleased to announce that the Moses Lake, WA race, Sept 25-26 is now AOF sanctioned. I believe that this is a short course (3/4) mile,3 lap record race. I will keep you informed. The drivers in the area have spoken and a lot of cooperation has been exteded. Good work, Drivers. My hat is off to you and forever greatful. You put a meaning to my motto, "t should be about boat racing."
    This is a beautiful race site!
    Tony

Originally posted by PRAOF
    Pleased to announce that the Moses Lake, WA race, Sept 25-26 is now AOF sanctioned. I believe that this is a short course (3/4) mile,3 lap record race. I will keep you informed. The drivers in the area have spoken and a lot of cooperation has been exteded. Good work, Drivers. My hat is off to you and forever greatful. You put a meaning to my motto, "t should be about boat racing."
    This is a beautiful race site!
    Tony
    Thanks Tony. There has been several drivers and board members from both clubs that have come togethor to help make this possible. As you well know, this is a great race site. Weather and water are both good as well. I think it will be 3/4 mile on saturday, and 1 mile on sunday. There will also be some test time on friday afternoon for those of you who want to blow the cobb webs out. We hope to see many AOF racers at this event, as your fellow AOF drivers have gone to a great extent to make this work for everyone.

Mike Sattler
    R-15
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Moses Lake, Wa Records

OK FE/SE guys,

Waits Lake, Lawerance, and Moses Lake on two consecutive weekends. What are you guys going to be able to support???? 4 weeks in in a row is a bunch, but I'll do what I can to support. Have to go where the class is!
      Steve
      106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

How about Moses Lake 2

There's also an SOA race 10/2-3 at Moses Lake.
        Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
        sigpic
        Portland, Oregon
        Johnson Racing

Comment

I know it is a tough schedule. But just remember how short the race season is compared to how long the winter months are.

I will be at Waitts, and Both Moses lakes for sure. Lawerance is still up in the air.

Steve, sounds like there will be a good FE class at Waitts and Moses. Hope to see you on the water. Oh yeah, Moses will be a record course for AOF.

Call me if you need more details.

Mike Sattler
          Last edited by pro350hydro; 08-31-2004, 05:31 PM.
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

4 weeks is all.......

Here in the Midwest we race 6 or 8 weeks in a row. The only break I have had this year is the month of July. Don't know why it seems lately that July is the month of no racing. Now I will be on the go until October. Gawd I love to boat race !!! I had my 10 points races in mid June.... so anything I do from Mid June on is for the pure fun factor, and my love to be with my friends and boat race.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Moses Lake, Wa records

Except for Waitts Lake weekend (I'll be in North Carolina on business) I'm ready to go. Will be at Lawerance and both of the Moses Lake races. Just tryin to get the rest of the N.W. FEH/SEH to commit. Motorhome @ 7MPG, gas @ + $2.00, and no one to run against. Could stay home and by a prop or some cool motor widget (right Mike?)

Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend
              Steve
              106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hydroman6
                Could stay home and by a prop or some cool motor widget (right Mike?)
                Steve,

If you order that new cool motor widget right now. You should have it in time to play with it at these up comming races. Maybe that's why racing costs me so much. I always wait till the last minute to order parts and have them sent next day air.

Mike
                Sattler Racing R-15
                350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

??

What is a Widget ???

Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                    What is a Widget ???

A "widget" is Steve's secret formula E part. I'm not allowed to talk about it.
                    Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

The Stone's plan to bring 1-3 FE/SE boats to at least 3 of these last 4 races.

I'd say Waitts and Lawrence for sure, not sure if one or both of the Moses Lakes races.

Comment

Widget description

A widget is a dihedral rebaschratz machined from an aluminum billet. I can have some made. They cost $350 each but I have to have orders, paid in advance, for at least 10 before I'll go into production. (I'll throw in the shipping for prepaid orders)

Watch for our XL model coming out early next spring!!!

Hey, it's a way to pay for racing!!!

Dan
                        O-49

Comment

Andys' FE boat!!!

when is the big day? Is the boat ready for the water? Waits? Moses? when do we get to see it? The suspense is killing me!!! Another 700 Terry>? dollars or motor? hehe..... I feel the pain also!!!!

Mike Stone

Comment

Moses Lake,WA Update

I've just been told this AOF sanctioned race has been cancelled.

I just wanted to say thanks to those who worked very hard to help put this togethor and support this race.

And for those of you who didn't want this to happen. Well, you got you wish.

So have fun with your 12 outboards, and your inboard flat bottom boats. Should be a great weekend

Oh yeah Pro Guys, they said if we showed up, they would still run us. Didn't think NBRA allowed pro boats....................

They said we would be a "special event" just like the "inboard flat bottoms".

Mike
                            Sattler Racing R-15
                            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                            TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by stoneracing
                              when is the big day? Is the boat ready for the water? Waits? Moses? when do we get to see it? The suspense is killing me!!! Another 700 Terry>? dollars or motor? hehe..... I feel the pain also!!!!

Mike Stone
                              Mike,

We are trying to get it done for Waitts this weekend. However, I think he said he isn't going to Moses Lake now.

Mike
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                              X