2012 Official SO WinterNationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USTS schedule

***If you are a USTS racer and would like to race at the SO WinterNationals in Lakeland as well please send me an email or post here with the Stock class you are running and the USTS class you run so we can try and schedule around you. Thanks!!

apba113@aol.com
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
      ***If you are a USTS racer and would like to race at the SO WinterNationals in Lakeland as well please send me an email or post here with the Stock class you are running and the USTS class you run so we can try and schedule around you. Thanks!!

apba113@aol.com
      Howie,
      All the classes I run at the Title Series race run Sunday. I would really like to run CSH at Lakeland, so if you guys could work that out, that'd be awesome.

Thanks,
      Amy
      W71

Comment

Amy your added to my list. What classes are you running at the USTS race? If we don't race on Friday I would like to figure out the schedule with your class either early or late in the afternoon. Thanks!!
        444-B now 4-F

Comment

I'll be running 175cch, 250cch, 350cch and 700cch
          Last edited by fastgal71; 01-31-2012, 09:14 PM.
          W71

Comment

Howie, is there room for my rig ? What are the pits like?

Comment

paul we will get your trailer in motor homes have to go about 3 blocks away in a big field as of now no overnight camping they might be trying to get that changed dont know anything yet see you there billy

Comment

Paul,
                Billy is correct. We will be able to get the trailer in but you will have to disconnect and move the RV out.

We have a meeting tomorrow and should no more after that as far as camping etc... Typically there is no overnight camping though by order of the City.
                444-B now 4-F

Comment

I attended a meeting with the Lakeland and Sports Marketing folks last Friday, things are getting together and progressing very well.

There is 1 detail that we are having difficulty with - Hotels... that same weekend Lakeland is host to Sun-n-Fun which brings tons of people into the area. Sports Marketing is working on this and trying to get things lined up for us.

The Sanction is complete minus this detail, we hope to have it sent in and things all inplace this week.

Details to follow as soon as I get them.
                  444-B now 4-F

Comment

Motels Lakeland

Spent all morning on phone & internet trying to find MOTELS around Lakeland[see above post] all $70 to $110 seem to be sold out...Found a questionable motel called Westmont Inn on Lake Parker 5 miles from pits. Reservation clerk, hard to understand, said $65 per nite...Nuch said post it!#800 230 4134.#863 688 9211 internet says there are 25 motels in area , i checked (7) of them Bill

Comment

Motels Lakeland

Just called me back...ONLY 6/7 rooms left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mistake in phone # 863 688 9221
                      Last edited by bill hoctor; 02-05-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

another option for hotels

both Winter Haven and Lake Alfred are not that far away, and both have motels, but with Sun and Fun the same weekend it might be a problem all over Polk county.

Comment

Camping

Does anyone have any information on the campgrounds in the area, or what their experiences have been from camping at them? I've searched for campgrounds in the area, but not many seem to have websites or pictures.
                          Elek Hutchinson
                          36M

Comment

hotels

Becarefull googled westmont Inn messed up my computer.

Comment

Camping

For camping try this place,alot of racers have stayed here.

Sanlan RV Park
                              3929 US 98 south
                              Lakeland,Fl.
                              863-665-1726
                              Just 15min from lake

Tom

Comment

Camping

For camping try this place,alot of racers have stayed here.

Sanlan RV Park
                                3929 US 98 south
                                Lakeland,Fl.
                                863-665-1726
                                Just 15min from lake

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X