X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bill hoctor
    replied
    Races

Howie I understand all the work you and Nuch did on this race. I commend both of you, my point is..i have worked all region 5 SO races & 2 Worlds & the Lake Wales race.......Now i have to pick and chose!...Regards Bill

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
    Can you belive TWO races in region 5 [both clamp on] some with same drivers & crews & workers & officals & equipment......16 MILES APART...YES 16 MILES APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Incorrect on several parts Bill...

Yes 2 races are scheduled the same weekend 1 is for the USTS with the PRO's only and 1 with the Stock & J's. It was not the intent to jump on that date we tried everything we could to get a different one.

As stated the only way the Lakeland race and the WinterNationals could happen within Region 5 was to have it on that weekend, this was the only available weekend in March or April. That lake is booked months and years in events to host other events, as it was they had to ask another event to reschedule / replan to accomodate us.

We evaluated the drivers that would pull double duty, yes there are a few but not many. If possible and the USTS people agree Lakeland will try and make the schedule so drivers can go to both events on the same day if they choose to do so.

Officials - Yes we lost 1 official due to the conflict but not all of them...

Equipment - USTS uses their own equipment for those events, Lakeland event will use the Region 5 equipment.

Hope this clarifies and will stop any further complaints. If not we will just unleash Nuch on you

Leave a comment:

• bill hoctor
    replied
    Planning

Can you belive TWO races in region 5 [both clamp on] some with same drivers & crews & workers & officals & equipment......16 MILES APART...YES 16 MILES APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dagostino
    replied
    Title Series

Yep.............same weekend. Lakeland had no other date available per Nuch.

Leave a comment:

• Dominc24Q
    replied
    Just to be clear this is the same weekend as the first USTS race in FL?

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    started a topic 2012 Official SO WinterNationals

2012 Official SO WinterNationals

The SORC has approved the long awaited Stock Outboard WinterNationals for 2012.

After many pitfalls and meetings with multiple cities.......

March 30, 31 & April 1 in Lakeland, FL
    is the official host to the event on Lake Hollingsworth.

Nuch and I want to thank everyone for being so patient and delaying your vacations requests. It has been alot of hurdles to get the event scheduled but that is now done. We have many details to finalize and will try to post them all as quickly as possible.

This is the only weekend the lake was available to us for the event.

This will include hotel / camping information.

Hope to see everyone there!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X