Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16JBilly
    replied
    paul we will get your trailer in motor homes have to go about 3 blocks away in a big field as of now no overnight camping they might be trying to get that changed dont know anything yet see you there billy

Leave a comment:

• PAUL PRICE
    replied
    Howie, is there room for my rig ? What are the pits like?

Leave a comment:

• fastgal71
    replied
    I'll be running 175cch, 250cch, 350cch and 700cch
    Last edited by fastgal71; 01-31-2012, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Amy your added to my list. What classes are you running at the USTS race? If we don't race on Friday I would like to figure out the schedule with your class either early or late in the afternoon. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• fastgal71
    replied
    Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
    ***If you are a USTS racer and would like to race at the SO WinterNationals in Lakeland as well please send me an email or post here with the Stock class you are running and the USTS class you run so we can try and schedule around you. Thanks!!

apba113@aol.com
    Howie,
    All the classes I run at the Title Series race run Sunday. I would really like to run CSH at Lakeland, so if you guys could work that out, that'd be awesome.

Thanks,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    USTS schedule

***If you are a USTS racer and would like to race at the SO WinterNationals in Lakeland as well please send me an email or post here with the Stock class you are running and the USTS class you run so we can try and schedule around you. Thanks!!

apba113@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• Tim Small
    replied
    USTS Schedule Winter Haven

Testing Thursday and Friday, March 29-30. Racing Saturday and Sunday March 31-April 1st.

Saturday Classes - 250R, 350H, 500R, KPro, 125H, 500H
    Sunday Classes - 125R, 175H, 250H, 350R, 700H

Racing starts at noon each day and ends around 4pm

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Thanks Wayne, We would like to know the entire USTS race schedule so we can help out everyone we can.

Leave a comment:

• DiGia54D
    replied
    Howie,
    I dont believe they run OSY400 at the title series races, But the Nydahls and Schmidts would run 125H I believe on Sat. So if you run CSH or OSY on Friday, they might be able to make both races

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Stay tuned Ray, we will try and come up with something.

Sean - We are willing to work on our schedule to help out drivers that want to do both races. Do you know what the USTS schedule is or where we can find out? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SeanT4
    replied
    Same weekend

USTS is racing at Winter Haven the same days, short trip to see other racers. Maybe you could run OSY/20ss/?? or friday so Amy Nydahl could run both races.

Leave a comment:

• Raymond
    replied
    Howie,

Even if we can’t find someone to man the camera all weekend long…if we can only get limited camera commit time along with other participant footage we might be able to pull this off without much trouble for any single member. I am formulating a shot list that may help with any other random footage obtained. I can share that list if we can get some interest in the project. Is there any way to make such a solicitation in the sanction to get the idea in everyone’s head that might not be exposed to it here on HR? This could result in some good content for the Stock Outboard TV you-tube page.

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Raymond,
    The video idea sounds great. I will talk to Nuch and see if we can utilize the SORC equipment. Now to find a volunteer to run the camera all weekend...

Leave a comment:

• DtwSailor
    replied
    Video

Ray, depending on the work schedule, Deck racing will below to shake offthecobwebsand see the back of the pack! I'll call you when I get back from the medical mission in the Philippines, and we can talk arrangements.
    Anxiously waiting for your next YouTube upload!

Leave a comment:

• Raymond
    replied
    2012 SO Winter Nationals Video Project Idea

With our first grandchild on the way this spring and the cross country travel that will ensue along with the goals Team 111M has for the upcoming 2012 season, it is practically certain that we won’t be making this event however….

If there is nobody commissioning an official video project for this event than maybe we can do one by proxy with video shot from those that do attend? We are more than willing to edit any provided suitable content into a chronological video document of the event.

If there is an interest in a collaborative project like this let me know; I can list out a bunch of video shot and audio clip ideas that could help pull something like this together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X