Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
    Here is the schedule that i worked out.
    Note this is proposed and not locked in as we need to adapt to unforeseen events and also Eliminations. So this schedule has not been printed on the Race Circular and is not part of the Sanction.
    Monday 9/9 Test from 10am to 4 pm. Must be registered and pay fee of $20.00 per driver. A this is not a fee of per boat but per driver. Drivers meeting at 5pm at the Copa Del Oro in town. Bar will open after drivers meeting and dinner to follow.
    Note the list is not the order of the heats just a list for that day.

Tuesday 8/10
    200cch(FAH), 25SSR, 750CCH(DMR), 350cch(BMH), AXR, 400CCH(25mh), 20SSH Eliminations, ASH Eliminations

Wednesday 8/11
    ASH final, 750ccr(DMR) 500cch(CMH), 200ccr(FAR) 20ssh final, CSR Eliminations

Thursday 8/12
    AXH, CSR final, JR, BSR, 350ccr(BMR), 250cch(AMH).. ASR, CMR DSH Eliminations???

Friday 8/13
    850ccr(FER), 25ssr, BSH, ASRfinal, CMR final, DSH final, CSH eliminations

Saturday8/14

850cch(FEH) DSR, 45SS, 250ccr(AMR) CSH finals JH

OK let the fun begin. I will stay away from this page for a while.

Thanks bill! Always nice to know in advance the schedule.
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

OR maybe MOLD on he brain.
      bill b

Comment

Thoughts about an hour testing or so after the completed heats of the day?

Is it best if we expect a class to be advanced one day if the schedule can handle it?

45 testing on Saturday morning with divers?

That's all I got for now!
        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

testing after the racing ends. Maybe. Depends on what time of Day, the Heat index ETC.

Maybe depends on the above factors.

Testing on Saturday for 45ss. Yes about 30 min
          Oregon Rescue are the divers.
          bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
            Here is the schedule that i worked out.
            Note this is proposed and not locked in as we need to adapt to unforeseen events and also Eliminations. So this schedule has not been printed on the Race Circular and is not part of the Sanction.
            Monday 9/9 Test from 10am to 4 pm. Must be registered and pay fee of $20.00 per driver. A this is not a fee of per boat but per driver. Drivers meeting at 5pm at the Copa Del Oro in town. Bar will open after drivers meeting and dinner to follow.
            Note the list is not the order of the heats just a list for that day.

Tuesday 8/10
            200cch(FAH), 25SSR, 750CCH(DMR), 350cch(BMH), AXR, 400CCH(25mh), 20SSH Eliminations, ASH Eliminations

Wednesday 8/11
            ASH final, 750ccr(DMR) 500cch(CMH), 200ccr(FAR) 20ssh final, CSR Eliminations

Thursday 8/12
            AXH, CSR final, JR, BSR, 350ccr(BMR), 250cch(AMH).. ASR, CMR DSH Eliminations???

Friday 8/13
            850ccr(FER), 25ssr, BSH, ASRfinal, CMR final, DSH final, CSH eliminations

Saturday8/14

850cch(FEH) DSR, 45SS, 250ccr(AMR) CSH finals JH

OK let the fun begin. I will stay away from this page for a while.

looks good Bill!!! Let's go racing!!!!!!!!

PS: you have 25SSR scheduled for Tuesday and Friday................hopefully the Friday one is NOT correct!!
            Last edited by mercguy; 07-22-2010, 06:08 PM.
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Yeah!

ASR finals on friday the thirteenth! I,M IN!!!!!
              Dan Wilde
              58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

schedule

Bill you have a discrepancy in the schedule on Tues and Wed. On Tues you say 750ccH then in parentheses by it you say DMR and on Wed you have 750ccR. So we assume 750cch runs on Tues and 750ccR runs on Wed. We know the cc names by now so you can leave off the old names, I've finally come around to agree with the cc's since newcomers seem to relate to it and that is who we want to attract. Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

heheheheh step up to 850 -h we shall see heheheh

Comment

step up

Chenney you better hope those tohutsus don't step up! The will kick ur a**!

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                      heheheheh step up to 850 -h we shall see heheheh
                      done, already registered for FEH and it ain't a step up!!!!!!!!
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Bill, thanks for the heads up on the schedule. I know of at least one person from region 10, and also one of my friends/sponsors that were planning on coming down for fri and sat, thinking there would be finals on those two days, as based on tradition of past nationals. I guess they will have to re-think their plans.
                        Out of curiosity, why this departure from tradition, other than ease of inspection?
                        Mike Perman

Comment

roll call true 850's at nats..

cool darren.... like to get a roll call of true 850-h's comeing to nats.... palmquist is a soso about attending ,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                            cool darren.... like to get a roll call of true 850-h's comeing to nats.... palmquist is a soso about attending ,,,,
                            If Palmquist shows you guys are racing for 2nd!
                            17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                              looks good Bill!!! Let's go racing!!!!!!!!

PS: you have 25SSR scheduled for Tuesday and Friday................hopefully the Friday one is NOT correct!!
                              Dang it. 25ssR is on is on Tuesday.
                              25ssh is on Friday. Had a senior moment. Thanks for pointing it out.
                              bill b

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                                Bill you have a discrepancy in the schedule on Tues and Wed. On Tues you say 750ccH then in parentheses by it you say DMR and on Wed you have 750ccR. So we assume 750cch runs on Tues and 750ccR runs on Wed. We know the cc names by now so you can leave off the old names, I've finally come around to agree with the cc's since newcomers seem to relate to it and that is who we want to attract. Thanks for all the hard work.
                                Another senior moment.
                                Tuesday 750ccmH and Wednesday 750ccmR. Thanks for pointing that out
                                bill b

Comment

Working...
                                X