OROVILLE OR BUST - 2010 Nationals, Oroville, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D Stock Hydro

Sorta curious as to how many D stock hydros we are going to have at Nationals. Here is what I have from region ten: Myself (Dave Anderson) Todd Craigin, Jon Peeters (last year's winner) Darren Goehring, Kyle Bahl, Mike Kelly, and Steve Bork. ( he said he was gonna come, but who knows.) Am I missing anybody? What mid-west and east coast boats are going to show up? Would sure be nice to run elims. That makes 7 boats from region ten, with Jon Peeters already in finals as 09 winner. We need 7 more D entries for elims....Oh yah...I am going to assume Jeff Akers from Northern California is going to run D...he has an almost new Tohatsu.

Comment

Bill

is the RV park first come first serve? Is it expected to fill up pretty fast?
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Dsh

two more out of Spokane Westby driven by Kyle Lewis and Rick Kellers both Tohatsu see ya

Comment

FEH and DSH
          93-C

Comment

Will there be any place for trailers on Saturday? I assume thaT we can't start parking trailers in the pits until Sunday; and what time would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
              Bill

is the RV park first come first serve? Is it expected to fill up pretty fast?
              The RV park phone number is on he Sanction. 530-533-1995. RV Reflections. www.rvparkresorts.com I suggest you make reservations now as Salmon season opens July 31 and if they come up the river to the Fish hatchery in town the Park could fill up. Many have made reservations weeks ago.
              bill b

Comment

It is on the Sanction 8am Sunday.
                The host Hotel has a large dirt parking area in front of the hotel parking lot. A Sonics was to be built there and it is on hold because of no bank loan. If that gets full we will allow parking down by the launch ramp. Just not in the pit area.
                bill b

Comment

Dmr fer

Comment

This Roll Call forum is great, However, Please do not assume that posting that you will attend does not satisfy the Registration process. Follow the instructions on the circular. Kay Boyes The Chief Scorer does not follow posts on Hydro Racer. We have near 100 entries to date most are on-line. Keep them coming.
                    bill b

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      Sorta curious as to how many D stock hydros we are going to have at Nationals. Here is what I have from region ten: Myself (Dave Anderson) Todd Craigin, Jon Peeters (last year's winner) Darren Goehring, Kyle Bahl, Mike Kelly, and Steve Bork. ( he said he was gonna come, but who knows.) Am I missing anybody? What mid-west and east coast boats are going to show up? Would sure be nice to run elims. That makes 7 boats from region ten, with Jon Peeters already in finals as 09 winner. We need 7 more D entries for elims....Oh yah...I am going to assume Jeff Akers from Northern California is going to run D...he has an almost new Tohatsu.
                      Scott Clark will have his DSH with him
                      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Hmmm........

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                        why you so concerned about elims? You will prolly jump the gun anyways........
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

DSH entries as of today 7/22
                          Clark, Anderson, Bahl, Goehring, Cragin,, Kelly, Peeters, Lewis.
                          bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                            DSH entries as of today 7/22
                            Clark, Anderson, Bahl, Goehring, Cragin,, Kelly, Peeters, Lewis.
                            7 of the 8 from region 10.
                            Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                              7 of the 8 from region 10.
                              Scientifically, bigger cojones are grown in the rain-forest climate of Washington...
                              http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Here is the schedule that i worked out.
                                Note this is proposed and not locked in as we need to adapt to unforeseen events and also Eliminations. So this schedule has not been printed on the Race Circular and is not part of the Sanction.
                                Monday 9/9 Test from 10am to 4 pm. Must be registered and pay fee of $20.00 per driver. A this is not a fee of per boat but per driver. Drivers meeting at 5pm at the Copa Del Oro in town. Bar will open after drivers meeting and dinner to follow.
                                Note the list is not the order of the heats just a list for that day.

Tuesday 8/10
                                200cch(FAH), 25SSR, 750CCH(DMR), 350cch(BMH), AXR, 400CCH(25mh), 20SSH Eliminations, ASH Eliminations

Wednesday 8/11
                                ASH final, 750ccr(DMR) 500cch(CMH), 200ccr(FAR) 20ssh final, CSR Eliminations

Thursday 8/12
                                AXH, CSR final, JR, BSR, 350ccr(BMR), 250cch(AMH).. ASR, CMR DSH Eliminations???

Friday 8/13
                                850ccr(FER), 25ssr, BSH, ASRfinal, CMR final, DSH final, CSH eliminations

Saturday8/14

850cch(FEH) DSR, 45SS, 250ccr(AMR) CSH finals JH

OK let the fun begin. I will stay away from this page for a while.
                                bill b

Comment

Working...
                                X