OROVILLE OR BUST - 2010 Nationals, Oroville, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entries

How many entries are running out of the Gweedo/Goehring camp? Good god...I hope we are pitted on the other side of the lake from you guys.....looks like thrash city to me.....just kidding...I am only running once class...if you all need help make sure you ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
      How many entries are running out of the Gweedo/Goehring camp? Good god...I hope we are pitted on the other side of the lake from you guys.....looks like thrash city to me.....just kidding...I am only running once class...if you all need help make sure you ask.

uh.........more than 1 and less than 12 (maybe)..........hope my old body can take it!!!!! Guido's young and nimble, so easy for him.......

PS: might also have a "guest driver" in FEH!!!!!!!!!

PSS: wonder if they are gonna have "on-site" financing for the BUTT load of entry fees coming from this race camp???
      Last edited by mercguy; 08-04-2010, 09:42 PM.
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• oroville

Darren: I am sure there is tons of sponsorship available for this event.....I bet 45 cube Johnson/Evinrude motors are just flying off the shelves....and Sid Bass Is going crazy with orders for new Tohatsu D motors.........

Comment

• Bill boyes.....

Bill
          Kay e-mailed me last night but i still need to ask you a couple questions. Please call me today.

Matt
          301-318-4259(east coast time)

Comment

• Originally posted by mercguy View Post
            PS: might also have a "guest driver" in FEH!!!!!!!!!
            Tell us more...
            Sattler Racing R-15
            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
            TEAM VRP
            The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

• financing

Daren they will accept your credit card though. LOL

Mark Tingley 326-C

Comment

• New Jersey Runne's on their way to Cali. Only 37 hours to go. Hope to be in the pits by Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to a great Nationals with everyone. Safe travels to all heading out to Cali.

Comment

• Chairs

Originally posted by Rich Runne View Post
                  New Jersey Runne's on their way to Cali. Only 37 hours to go. Hope to be in the pits by Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to a great Nationals with everyone. Safe travels to all heading out to Cali.
                  Rich,

Please toss my chairs in, and give to a MI team, maybe Wheeler.

Thanks.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Safe travels ... a case waiting for you Wed afternoon.

Dan

Originally posted by Rich Runne View Post
                    New Jersey Runne's on their way to Cali. Only 37 hours to go. Hope to be in the pits by Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to a great Nationals with everyone. Safe travels to all heading out to Cali.
                    BOPP

Comment

• Packed up and headed left...

Team Luce, Nichols, Pond, and mystery driver (any guesses?), pulled out of Richmond, VA this morning for the long trip west. It's go time! Hope everyone else heading to Oroville has safe travels. See everyone in a couple days!

Comment

• Team Luce,Pond, etc. My team was whining about where we were on our trip until I showed them your post. They are in a much better mood with just 21 hours to go !!!!!! See you there. Safe travels

Rick Miller
                        34-0

Comment

• Team Pond has 2800 miles.

But the champ so far is Team Nuccio...with 3035 miles! Barely edges out Team Scott's Billy Allen by just 1 mile.

My paltry 2200 from Cincy makes me feel even more lame that I'm not going.

**** it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dholt View Post
                            Team Pond has 2800 miles.

But the champ so far is Team Nuccio...with 3035 miles! Barely edges out Team Scott's Billy Allen by just 1 mile.

My paltry 2200 from Cincy makes me feel even more lame that I'm not going.

**** it.
                            You have accomplished something when you start with a fresh oil change and have to change it again when you get to your destination! Nice work Nuch!

Comment

• Team Eastcoast

Team - Runne started heading West Thursday, trailer loaded with 7 boats, 10 motors. Clark, Runne, Acierno flying in Sunday. Sheri & Rich on a 2nd honeymoon tour of the country. Stacy home holding down the fort.

Team Nuccio/Bennett currently in Arizona, Bennett flies in Sunday with daughter Kristyn.

Team Luce - George & Robert traveling with two mystery chicks should arrive Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• Byrne Racing made into Oroville tonight.

Looks like Kyle and Jerzee will be up early on the water dialing it up.

Good luck to Mike also Saturday and Sunday at Seafair .... qualified today @ 148 mph.

See ya'll Wednesday morning, I finally got a birthday pass to head south !!!!!
                                BOPP

Comment

Working...
                                X