X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well be there running ash, asr, and axsh

Comment

• Powell racing

We will have 1 csr 1 csh 1 750r 3 850r and 3 850hydros im busting them all out gona be lots of fun im gona reg. Soon bill just been busy working

Comment

• Bill,
        Are pit spots on a first come first park, or are they going to be assigned ahead of time?

Comment

• How many JSH, JSR, BSR pre-registered?

Comment

• As of today Monday 8/2 BSR 5, JH 6, JR 4. where are all the Region 10 J's?
            bill b

Comment

• How many 45's registered. I know of one that will come if there is at least 7.

Comment

• There are 5 45ss to date.They need 8 to be crowned a National champ.
                Some on the SORC have been trying for years to delete the class from the Stock Category. If the 45ss has a poor showing at Oroville I believe it will be on the SORC Agenda once again.
                bill b

Comment

• bring it!!

Originally posted by Boatracer4fun View Post
                  How many 45's registered. I know of one that will come if there is at least 7.
                  I pretty much decided to bring my 45 also now...........
                  Last edited by mercguy; 08-02-2010, 09:22 AM.
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• 45 ss

I would hope we can get 8 45s at this race...is there not a large number of them on the west coast? I went out on a neck a few years ago for them at Moses Lake, and they sorta let me down...

Comment

• Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      I would hope we can get 8 45s at this race...is there not a large number of them on the west coast? I went out on a neck a few years ago for them at Moses Lake, and they sorta let me down...
                      Lack of support has been partially due to the Long Beach race the same weekend as the SO Nationals. Many of the SoCal 45's live near there, and have local sponsorship commitments for that event. This year, the 45's get a 5 day break to make the haul to Oroville. Hope an 8 boat field happens too!
                      sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Yah...I know about the Long Beach race. I was asked as pre race director to put them (the 45's) towards the end of the week, which I did to help them out. It was not a big deal for me...but I felt a little burned when not a one of them showed up to race. I did what was asked of me. Not a huge deal...It would sure help their cause to show up this year...not a long drive etc, and a lot of us enjoy watching them race. Dave

Comment

• the clock is ticking....

less than a week away.................any more of the East Coast contigent coming out???????
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• One More 45 SS

Kyle Lewis will be regestering for 45 SS..... so now we have 6.

See you in Oroville.
                            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Getting ready to head west and was wondering how much food to pack in the Rv. Are there going to be any parties with dinner served thru the week. Just trying to plan for my grocery shopping.......

Rick Miller
                              34-0

Comment

• Bill,
                                Can you post a updated boat count for each class.

Comment

Working...
                                X