Looking to fill trailer spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to fill trailer spots

As of today, I have 1 open spot on our trailer to take boats to Ocoee. Five of the six have been filled already, and I have others tentatively requesting spots, but none guaranteed. If you would like to join our venture from Region 10 to Region 5, please PM me.

Some additional information:
    We're asking 400 per boat. We will take (1) engine, your gear, and whatever else you can pack in your boat, as far as supplies go.
    I would like all deposits, IN FULL, by January 1st, to guarantee your spot.

ALSO, don't want to bring a boat? We are looking for drivers to help with the 6300 mile round trip. Let me know of your interest via PM or email. Remember, this will be an awesome spring break.

Thanks
    Last edited by HydroKyle93R; 12-25-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: update
    28-R

Update

Only one (1) spot remains! Just had confirmation from one of the tentative racers.

Sill looking for drivers though.
    28-R

Comment

well...........

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
      Only one (1) spot remains! Just had confirmation from one of the tentative racers.

Sill looking for drivers though.
      if enough DSH's commit to attend, I might just take that last spot Kyle............are the dates and location confirmed yet??
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

if the race at the usuall lake down there .. you guys will luv the race .. pits are exellent and water usually great ,,, luved that race there,,, cheyney

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
          if enough DSH's commit to attend, I might just take that last spot Kyle............are the dates and location confirmed yet??
          Depending on the Gleason Racing CSH program i may bring the DSH only...but my first priority is to bring my new CSH upon it's completion.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Bump to top! (1) spot still open, and drivers are sill needed!
            28-R

Comment

Yeah, what he said

This is a great opportunity for anyone on the west coast to get their equipment back east. Or, if you are on the east coast and trying to get a boat there from out here, I'm sure that Young Mister Lewis can help you out.

R-19
              www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Update!!!!

I have filled the last trailer spot with a DSH. The only stipulation is that there needs to be a class for the guy. I see one DSH registered on the Roll Call thread, will there be more? Please let us know! Thanks,
                28-R

Comment

If i can borrow a 44xs then i can bring a hydro and runabout to race it on.

Comment

are you heading thru Houston? maybe you can pick up a boat there?

joe

Comment

No go!

Unfortunately, the trailer from Region 10 has had two spots on the trailer open back up. Without these filled, we will not be able to attend. If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks,
                      28-R

Comment

Back up to the top! The west must be well represented!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I would bet that they would consider driving the southern route to pick up 2 boats in Redding, Sacramento or Bakersfield, CA ... Oklahoma City .... Dallas.

We will loan our new trailer for a safe haul.
                          BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                            Back up to the top! The west must be well represented!
                            We are making arrangements to for a region 10 and 11 trailer. I already bought my plane ticket. So i'm there with bells on no matter what! lol
                            Kyle Bahl
                            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I know there are boats over on this coast trying to go but we already have Worms rig loaded to the max... Billy Simmons even had to put a Racecraft IN his motorhome for the trip! Good luck filling the rig, hopefully we'll see you there. Bump bump... Greg
                              Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                              X