• Show
Clear All

• jpro60
    replied
    Good news! Give 'em hell!!

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    We are on! Glad we could work everything out. Region 10/11 trailer rolling to Florida at a race site near you! See ya there

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    We'll be there!

Big thanks to all who have contributed. Gene and Tony, you two especially. We'll see you in 12 days.

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
    We're getting hit today with our 3rd snowstorm in a month. 311-R is starting to sound good. Oh wait, you get snow there too. 311-F?? Bump Bump
    LOL snow? only about once every 10 years in seattle is it more than in inch! This year the whole winter has been 40-50 degrees and rain....i'll take the FL sun in 2 weeks still!

Leave a comment:

• 3rd Chance
    replied
    311-r???

We're getting hit today with our 3rd snowstorm in a month. 311-R is starting to sound good. Oh wait, you get snow there too. 311-F?? Bump Bump

Leave a comment:

• guedo499
    replied
    Hmmmmmm......

Pavlick, I partially blame this issue on you! If you would have only built me that CSH that I've been asking for, for the last 6 years, I would have filled a spot on the trailer! Can you build one in the next week?

Or does someone have a "pedigree" 25ssr boat and props for a Merc so I can attempt to go kick Eddie's backside?

Oh, and I already made 311-J for your new ride, only problem is, I made a mistake and made 311-R, so you'll have to run that for the nats....

Leave a comment:

• 3rd Chance
    replied
    Bump

Help get me back on the water!!!!

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    Thanks for the bump Greg. I hope to see you too. Hey guys, Peterson included, if you want your boat there or back, MONEY talks. I'm giving it until Friday or I'm pulling the plug. Lets fill this trailer up! And just remember, I'm doing all the leg work, taking 2 weeks off work, and allowing you to race.

Leave a comment:

• Gunjumper
    replied
    I know there are boats over on this coast trying to go but we already have Worms rig loaded to the max... Billy Simmons even had to put a Racecraft IN his motorhome for the trip! Good luck filling the rig, hopefully we'll see you there. Bump bump... Greg

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
    Back up to the top! The west must be well represented!
    We are making arrangements to for a region 10 and 11 trailer. I already bought my plane ticket. So i'm there with bells on no matter what! lol

Leave a comment:

• drbyrne55
    replied
    I would bet that they would consider driving the southern route to pick up 2 boats in Redding, Sacramento or Bakersfield, CA ... Oklahoma City .... Dallas.

We will loan our new trailer for a safe haul.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Back up to the top! The west must be well represented!

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    No go!

Unfortunately, the trailer from Region 10 has had two spots on the trailer open back up. Without these filled, we will not be able to attend. If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• goodtry
    replied
    are you heading thru Houston? maybe you can pick up a boat there?

joe

Leave a comment:

• SAWYER
    replied
    If i can borrow a 44xs then i can bring a hydro and runabout to race it on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X