No announcement yet.

N.W. Tour Nats 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the gal who used to be in the shirt?

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
      worth a thousand words...
      He actually looks like he is enjoying it
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

• Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
        He actually looks like he is enjoying it
        ...well it's not the first time daveydaveblond has been photographed wearing a dress...

Comment

• Hmmmm, there may be a need for a new forum here. The titles for that forum could be endless....

Comment

• Boat Sport July 1956

Originally posted by Wagneracing06 View Post
            Hi Dean, I think Bud won the Nationals in 1955. Bill Holloway won them in 1956 in Cambridge, Maryland. How do I know? I have heard the story for most of my life. Holloway had a 7th and a 1st for a first overall. My dad, Bob Wagner, had a 4th and a 2nd for a second overall. Do the math and you'll see my dad missed a title by two points. For some racers, there always seems to be one small mishap or detail that cost them the title. I had my hopes on seeing Miskerik take the CSH crown this year. Congratulations to John Peeters from Wagner Racing.

Rick Wagner Sr.
            Thanks Rick,

The cover of Boat Sport July 1956 is a picture of Billy Schumacher, Bud Sullivan, Don Benson all national champions and Al Benson. Must have been from the year before. Check out BoatSport.org.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
              Where is the gal who used to be in the shirt?
              I ended up with both my shirt and the black & chrome NW Tour shirt Lets just say, I out smarted Dave, not that it was difficult.

Stacy
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

• Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                I ended up with both my shirt and the black & chrome NW Tour shirt Lets just say, I out smarted Dave, not that it was difficult.

Stacy
                and I was the lone sole that had to buy him another shirt, so he could stay in the bar...............
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• lone soul that had to or was able to! Looks like they might have previously emptied their wallets.

Comment

• eatonville catwalk?

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                    lone soul that had to or was able to! Looks like they might have previously emptied their wallets.
                    hey teresa....

you might want to bring some old hand-me-downs to eatonville. we'll just give davey a few mikes hard or some other fufu bottled drinks and he might just do a fashon show.....

bill
                    Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

• Moose Drool, Trout Slayer or Summer Honey should do the trick. I will come prepared! What color does he look best in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                        Moose Drool, Trout Slayer or Summer Honey should do the trick. I will come prepared! What color does he look best in?
                        Mmmm...that's not fufu, that's some tasty beer. Hope you guys make it to Lawrence and bring some more.
                        Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                        sigpic
                        Portland, Oregon
                        Johnson Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Cameraboy View Post
                          Mmmm...that's not fufu, that's some tasty beer. Hope you guys make it to Lawrence and bring some more.

Lake Lawrence is not our friend. It's a long story.
                          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                            Lake Lawrence is not our friend. It's a long story.
                            Teresa,
                            keep in mind that we were at the inboard pits there, not at our usual place on the lake.

there will not be any issues like what happened in the spring, and besides the laws of the U.S. apply everywhere. to bad some people have there heads up their pipe so far they cant see forward.

regards, C.C.

Comment

• We will be heading out Wednesday, look for us along side the road somewhere ...
                              Runescape Gold MapleStory Mesos WoW Gold Cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X