Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hydroracer25 View Post
    Captain,

Pets will be allowed, however they will have to be leashed. The Village is allowing us to have them this year, but with some stipulations.
    1) Pets must be leashed.
    2) Bring your plastic baggies, gloves and whatever else you need to clean up after them. Pitting may be tight and we don't need people stepping in dookie all week.

Mark
    Great point Mark......If we're steppin' in dookie, I'm gonna bring both my German Shepherds to compete!

Comment

Originally posted by hydroracer25 View Post
      Captain,

Pets will be allowed, however they will have to be leashed. The Village is allowing us to have them this year, but with some stipulations.
      1) Pets must be leashed.
      2) Bring your plastic baggies, gloves and whatever else you need to clean up after them. Pitting may be tight and we don't need people stepping in dookie all week.

Mark

I’m bringing an Elephant and a shovel

Comment

Originally posted by 14J View Post
        I’m bringing an Elephant and a shovel
        how long did it take to teach the elephant to use the shovel?

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
        " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Mark, Does this mean that if I scoop the poop I don't have to use the outhouse?!?
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Hey Dan,

Can you change the heading on this thread?

"Summer Nationals" doesn't really exist.

It's the National Championships...the big dog...The Nationals.

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by dholt View Post
              Hey Dan,

Can you change the heading on this thread?

"Summer Nationals" doesn't really exist.

It's the National Championships...the big dog...The Nationals.

Thx.
              Consider it done!
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

A place to Rest??

Got a # for a good motel close by the pits??

Comment

Originally posted by GBHamilton View Post
                  Got a # for a good motel close by the pits??
                  MHRA has put together a great nationals info web site which contains the answers to all your questions for everything nationals related, just wondering did you not see the banner on the front of HR located on the left and right side bar area.
                  http://michiganhydroplane.com/GrassLake09.html
                  HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan,
                    he probably comes in to HR like I do with a saved fav.
                    I have found I need to regularly click on PORTAL to catch up on the front page stuff.

"The Coffee Guy"
                    TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Ok, enough about the poop. Getting back to the "hydro" marathon. I still need input or ideas. PLEASE give me your comments. Thanks.
                      Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

would you combine classes? How many laps? would you use the existing course lay out from the Nats?
                        Would you be doing beach starts?
                        do the winners get some free beers and a back massage?

"The Coffee Guy"
                        TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Fuel

OK -------- Food for thought. Can we use steering bar fuel tanks for added fuel capcity for this HYDRO marathon? Just wondering as most boats hold about 2 quarts of fuel due to being short course raced.
                          Tom L.

Comment

I am thinking 2 air-pots one with a hose to the fuel tank (fuel mix)
                            The other with coffee for me! (I hope I don't switch hoses accidentally) cuz that might be hard on the motor

"The Coffee Guy"
                            TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

IF you didn't want to add tanks to the hydros you could always run five or six laps from a beach start, i think that is safe distance on anyone set up and do a closed course tank and mandate a pit stop to re fuel after 6 laps and run another six laps on the fly. first to complete all 12 laps wins...
                              ----
                              Graham18ce
                              Team Canada ThunderCat
                              Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
                              Twitter @FralickRacing
                              Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

All good questions. We haven't made any definate decisions yet. We would probably use the existing course. I am pretty sure it will be a lemans start. We can discuss adding extra tanks or 6 laps at a time with pit stops. It's going to be more driver driven at this point. We could combine classes, probably C's, 20's & 25's, and we can disuss others. We can discuss anything at this point. Beer for the winners is a good probability, although you know we "can't have it in the pits" (lol). Backrubs? How about free tubes of Ben-Gay?
                                Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X