Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good One

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
    great pics!! Who's the chic driving the AVON boat?
    Shane
    I dunno who she is, but she has B*** !!

Great pics Kev and Linda. Kev, had a blast in your trailer when the wind was blowing, where a bunch of us ganged up on poor old Bad Burt !!

And thanks for for the help in the pits to Herbert's, Hoeff's, and of course Mcafee's !

And a special thanks to my number one pit kid, Tab ! He keeps the boats looking great !
    Last edited by Dave M; 03-17-2008, 09:09 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hey Dave, Tab said to tell you "Thank you for the note, and you're welcome".
      Shane Hebert
      15L

Comment

Mod Winter Nationals

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
        For all those wimps who motel'd it in town , you missed some great sun rises over Lake Grace, albeit a mite frosty on Sunday morning.
        I'll post some sunsets shortly. It was one of the most beautiful lakes we've seen for a race!
        Thanks to the race committee, Bob Dunlap, etc., and all that worked on the race. I would like to see some of the younger club guys/gals helping with the clean-up after the race. These "old guys" need some help at the end of the day......... If you like to keep on racin', you gotta help out.
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Here you go Tab.

Crank it up Burt!!
          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Miss'n keys

Anyone notice a set of keys near the cement picnic table near the South/boat ramp end of pits?.........misplaced a set and retrace'n tracks...

Thanks
            19P
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
              Anyone notice a set of keys near the cement picnic table near the South/boat ramp end of pits?.........misplaced a set and retrace'n tracks...

Thanks
              19P
              Found EM....Thanks all

Thanks Mr.Dunlop and crew for yer time on this great site!....

19P
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

Jesup

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                Thanks Mr.Dunlop and crew for yer time on this great site!.... 19P
                Steve; you must admit that you were in much better humor at this winter Nats than the last time I talked to you in FL, ie; SAT AM at Ocoee '05[?] You were in full battle dress that morning.

This was my 1st time at Jesup and it is a special spot. We all appreciate the effort that Bob,
                Tom, and RC , and their crew, put into this event, and in particular getting the whole schedule off on Sunday.
                Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
                  Steve; you must admit that you were in much better humor at this winter Nats than the last time I talked to you in FL, ie; SAT AM at Ocoee '05[?] You were in full battle dress that morning.

This was my 1st time at Jesup and it is a special spot. We all appreciate the effort that Bob,
                  Tom, and RC , and their crew, put into this event, and in particular getting the whole schedule off on Sunday.
                  (Was last year that I spontanious combusted at roll call)

I gave up Coffee/caffiene..and increased the drip on my "Jamison" intravenus..Duing my March-MADNESS this year....
                  But I did have to remove the batt from smoke detector above the computer since back...........

19P....NEVER READY RACE'N
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-24-2008, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X