A few Jesup pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Jesup pictures

I didn't have a lot of time for the camera today but did manage to get a couple decent shots. Will try to get more tomorrow.
    Attached Files

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Jesup

So.............How did Val's Co-Rider do ???????

Burkhardt

Comment

Look out Val !!!!

Rocky thinks he is a muskrat!!!!!!
      LOL
      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

As The Rock's Godmother...

Don't joke The Rock! He's the Man!

I want more pics! Can't wait till next week!!!!
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Rocky??

I have never really paid much attention to little dogs but this one was funny. It seems to be very socially active. After Val ran a few laps she pulled into the pits and Matt went to meet her like people normally do. "Rocky" runs down to the water, jumps on the sponson tip, and walks down the deck to talk to her. Right after I took the picture she had the dog in her arms while still in the boat and the dog watched other boats test.

I will try to have the camera ready during my shift at lawn chair duty in case "Rocky" poses for another photo opportunity.

Tomorrow I should be able to get some better boat/people pictures as well as the other pit pets.

Being that my kids have a 3 legged Rhodesian Ridgeback named Nose I will refrain from picking on "Rocky's" name.

sigpic

Comment

pic of Keegan's mod boat

Hey Russ,

If you could snap a pic or two of Bill Keegan's new mod boat and the damage so I know what to bring to fix it in Ocoee, that would be great.

Thanks,
            Dave Scott
            Aim Marine Inc.
            613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
            Ottawa, Canada
            http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
            DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Never short on stories are we?

Originally posted by aojesus View Post
              Being that my kids have a 3 legged Rhodesian Ridgeback named Nose I will refrain from picking on "Rocky's" name.

Great story!! That is just great! Can it fetch? Bring it to Ocoee I will throw him sticks and we can drink beer. The "Nose" will be better then a circus!
              Last edited by racingfan; 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

"The Rock"

Hey, Rocky needs to beef up those legs a little, he's looking like a dancer more than a fighter! We love you Rocky!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Jessup

Thanks for the pics how about somemorresults for the snowbound ones that are stayng at home!!John Lawrence

Comment

I just looked at Jesup's weather today ... looks like results will be which bar the racers went to ... 50º and 26 mph wind

Tomorrow morning 8am ... 30º and calm, 60º by late afternoon

Monday - NICE!

Comment

Wish I was at Jesup . . .

Jesup was blown out today. Got a call from My parents about 2:30 and they were already back at the hotel. Said it was cold with gail force winds.

Of course, I was just going out to shovel snow that has fallen for the 3rd time. 25 degrees, wind blowning at 30 mph, snowing like the north pole. I had 3-4ft drifts in the drive way and on the boat trailer. Of course, I spent the money I saved for a snowblower on a CMH rig last summer. What seemed like a perfect plan last summer, didn't seem so great today. Was going to take some pics but after 2 hrs outside, pics were the last thing on my mind. Maybe tomorrow.
                      Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                        Jesup was blown out today. Got a call from My parents about 2:30 and they were already back at the hotel. Said it was cold with gail force winds.

Of course, I was just going out to shovel snow that has fallen for the 3rd time. 25 degrees, wind blowning at 30 mph, snowing like the north pole. I had 3-4ft drifts in the drive way and on the boat trailer. Of course, I spent the money I saved for a snowblower on a CMH rig last summer. What seemed like a perfect plan last summer, didn't seem so great today. Was going to take some pics but after 2 hrs outside, pics were the last thing on my mind. Maybe tomorrow.

Hey Brian I heard the mid west got slammed today!

A stranded motorist tries to kick heavy snow from in front of his car near Cleveland Hopkins Airport in Cleveland Saturday, March 8, 2008. As much as 14 inches of snow from a late-winter storm fell overnight and into Saturday morning. The airport remained opened but Continental Airlines, which uses Cleveland as a hub, canceled about two-thirds of its flights.
                        1:10 p.m. ET, 3/8/08
                        Attached Files
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

We sure got it - Columbus got hammered and it is still snowing and blowing here in Cleveland. The weatherman says 14 in but it seems that I must have gotten double that. So much for global warming
                          Brian 10s

Comment

Sorry for the delay in pictures. Ramada had internet problems. All I have it pit scenery. Hey Dave Scott, I need your e-mail address. I have the pictures for you.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by aojesus; 03-08-2008, 06:05 PM.

sigpic

Comment

some more pit shots
                              Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X