Roll Call Mod Winter Nationals-Jesup GA March 8-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belts

[QUOTE=STEVE FRENCH;100395]Anyone have a line on new mag belts?...Had one fail in test tank and down to last one....and it's prob 40+ years old!
    QUOTE]

Perhaps Wiegl Marine there in Franklin could order you one from Mercury. See you in Jessup
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
      See you in Jessup
      COOL!

Dave, Another thing might want to buy/barrow/beg,.. is a prop bush'n to go D-wheel to a Pro foot (15-16?mm)....Bring'n my foot to try if time, but not sure if drive shaft will match Alan's tower.......

Lyle go'n?...DMH ?

We're hit'n road at Noon today so won't see reply....Ice storm here ... glad I'm not pull'n trailer this trip........Hope to make Beckley, WV. tonight.

"Never Ready Race'n"
      19P 814-572-5929 Cell
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
        Now that you put it that way how can i resist!!!!!!! If i do come down i will need to keep as far away from the Oyster Bar as possible. Jeez! All you do is get me in trouble!

Matt
        Roll call for Oyster Bar.....Fri/Sat !!!! ....

19P
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

spares

I will still bring my XL Security Pro jacket with full flack as well as my cut suit and a spare size L pair of kevlar pants and sleeves. If anyone needs to borrow these items please do not hesitate to ask. Just look for the 31-F/131-F/27-F team.

I may need to borrow a small/medium helmet for Joey. His fits a little too big.
          Last edited by aojesus; 03-06-2008, 05:12 AM.

sigpic
          SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

16-15

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
            COOL!

Dave, Another thing might want to buy/barrow/beg,.. is a prop bush'n to go D-wheel to a Pro foot (15-16?mm)...
            19P 814-572-5929 Cell
            I have one in my prop box.
            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Originally posted by aojesus View Post
              I will still bring my XL Security A100 Pro jacket with full flack as well as my cut suit and a spare size L pair of kevlar pants and sleeves. If anyone needs to borrow these items please do not hesitate to ask. Just look for the 31-F/131-F/27-F team.

I may need to borrow a small/medium helmet for Joey. His fits a little too big.
              Russ, Joey can use mine, small size.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Fronce View Post
                Russ, Joey can use mine, small size.
                Thanks Phil. I picked up a TEC Craft and a smokin 102 today. It will be all loaded up by tomorrow.

Actually my father picked it up at Tom's. I can't drive until tomorrow evening.

sigpic
                SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
                  I have one in my prop box.
                  Thanks Brian,
                  We're in Fort Mill, SC at the "KIDS" check'n out new Grand Daughter tonight. Hope to make Jessup 11-12NOON tomarrow....Alan there tonight to set-up.

19P

Comment

steve, heavy rain fri and high wind on sat. sun looks good for you guys.
                    mother nature mmmmmmmmm hope you all a safe race.
                    chuck 750cch 850cch
                    ps. wish i could be there

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderracing View Post
                      steve, heavy rain fri and high wind on sat. sun looks good for you guys.
                      mother nature mmmmmmmmm hope you all a safe race.
                      chuck 750cch 850cch
                      ps. wish i could be there
                      Kinda sound'n like Loch Haven a couple years ago.....Sure nice here in South Carolina tonight 70 deg!............Hey we'll make the best of it for sure...Got a fresh bottle of Jameson. ...Could still be work'n in snow'y Erie Pa..........

19P

Comment

• New Mag belt(s) at Jesup. Merc P/N 20140

There are two brand new mag belts at Jesup. See Chuck Zolkowski in the pits.

Comment

Working...
                        X