No announcement yet.

Roll Call Mod Winter Nationals-Jesup GA March 8-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Luce will be there with a DMR FER and debuting in CMR (Morris Mercury)
    22-N

Comment

James,
      When do you guys plan to leave?

Comment

Jesup, GA

Planning to have one each AMH and 20 SSH.
        Tom Burwinkle
        11-K
        sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Jesup. Ga

Bringing!
          Dmh
          Cmh
          Cmr
          Top Gun Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!
          DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
          No Backing Out

Comment

I will be there with JH & JR

Becky Nichols
            14F 2US
            AXR AXH

Comment

19F Alan Whiteside........DMH

Pic in avatar above.

19P "NEVER READY RACE'N"
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-22-2008, 06:39 PM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Who's coming

We are getting a lot of calls from more people coming who haven't signed up yet! It's time to sign up.

Bob Dunlap AMR, DMR, FER

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                  We are getting a lot of calls from more people coming who haven't signed up yet! It's time to sign up.

Bob Dunlap AMR, DMR, FER
                  Bob is there a on line sign up form to use? I went to the APBA site and this is what they had for the Jesup race.

This sanction is Pending and can't be viewed until it is approved.

Am I missing something????????

Larry McAfee

Comment

Jesup sanction

Larry the sanction should be out this week if it gets done before the National meeting next weekend. You can sign up right here, and register when you get to the pits in Jesup. Registration will be in the pits Fri. Mar 7, 2-4pm and Sat morning in the pits 7-7:30 am. Look forward to seeing you there, we are going to have a great time and big turn out.

Comment

Classes

DMH
                      CMH
                      DMR

Kevin McAfee
                      Y-44
                      "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Sweet

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
                        DMH
                        CMH
                        DMR

Kevin McAfee
                        Y-44
                        The DMH's better look out, Mac is ready to attack ! That JDS is already flaming to eat the competition up !

And to boot, Kevin still runs a Merc that simply screams like a 6 banger.

Any new pitcrew haulers in the works ? I bet Linda would like a little more power in that wagon.
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Bob Dunlap AMR, DMR, FER
                          So how do I sign up? I am not going to the APBA meetig so if I show up at Jesup sometime 3/5 and have not pre signed does that mean I will be turned away and have to drive back to Texas 1200 miles?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Nichols View Post
                            So how do I sign up? I am not going to the APBA meetig so if I show up at Jesup sometime 3/5 and have not pre signed does that mean I will be turned away and have to drive back to Texas 1200 miles?
                            By signing up right here on hydroracer and letting us know what class you will be running just helps us make up the schedule and we can get started racing eariler, if that is already done. No one will be turned away as long as they are in the pits Sat morning by 7:30 am for registration. Registration will be in the pits Fri 2-4pm and Sat morning March 8 from 7-7:30am. That's right registration closes at 7:30am so don't be late!

Comment

By signing up right here on hydroracer and letting us know what class you will be running just helps us make up the schedule and we can get started racing eariler, if that is already done. No one will be turned away as long as they are in the pits Sat morning by 7:30 am for registration. Registration will be in the pits Fri 2-4pm and Sat morning March 8 from 7-7:30am. That's right registration closes at 7:30am so don't be late!
                              WHO ELSE IS GOING TO RUN 850CCR. AS IT IS A LONG TRIP TO SIT ON THE BEACH

RICHARD J BIRD
                              TEAM
                              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Originally posted by RICK BIRD View Post
                                WHO ELSE IS GOING TO RUN 850CCR. AS IT IS A LONG TRIP TO SIT ON THE BEACH
                                Exactly is 850CCR ????????????????? It really took an idot to change our classes to this cc krap!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X