• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!
    Alex Fernandez
    2007 SST60 National Champion
    "persistance prevails every time"

Comment

Ahhhh!!! Congrates!!! Im So Excited For You Guys!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer couple. May you both have many happy years together.

Brent Simmons
        20-P

Comment

I don't know if we will make it to Ocoee but if not, we'll be there in spirit. Congratulations . It looks like you've been getting some sound advise! Jack

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hope that every can make it down. I will be moving to Fl shortly after getting married so add three or four clases to region 5. Hey Jack the whole key is finding a woman that likes boat racing and all the people thats involved more then I do....lol
            Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

George!!!!!!!!

you are the man........again!

Matt & Val

Comment

Congratulations George & Nancy, Hope to see you in Ocoee, and don't forget the most used phrase ( in my house at least) "Yes dear, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again". John 2-Z & Robin no-Z
                John Runne
                2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

a GOOD woman

Hi George and Nancy,
                  Congratulations to you both !
                  So true George...,
                  A good racing woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, or shall I say a diamond at the bottom of a lake!
                  Lisa J. Jennings

Comment

Great news George. We are happy for you. If we cannot make it to Fla, we'll be sure to celebrate at Franklin if you make it up.

The Brewster's
                    www.trora.com

Comment

Hey George, Nancy & you better come up & race with us! Don't forget Region 3 & Lock Haven buddy!
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl I plan on making some of the races up here after I move. Cant miss Lockhaven we have to much fun to miss that one
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

See you in Fla...

Congrats guys! From all of the 18P crew... See you both in Florida.
                          GL
                          Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                          X