Getting Married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Married

I was putting off posting this till everything was in place. Nancy and I are getting married on Sat March 17th at the Ocoee race. The ceremony will be at the pavillion in the park around 5:00 in the afternoon where the drivers meetings are held. We wanted to share this with all our great friends. All are invited to attend this and the reception which will be at the pavillion after the ceremony. My great friend Ron Selewach will be providing the live entertainment. There will be food and refreshments. We hope to see you all there to share this day with us.
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Congratulations........

to George and Nancy! Pris and I always look forward to spending some time with both of you at the races. Here's wishing you both many years of happiness!
    DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

congrats george

congrats george and nancy on getting married. from all of team j racing.
      spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Congratulations! That's awesome. She's living my dream of being married at a race... just kidding dad... don't think your getting off that cheap!!! HAHAH!
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Congratulations

Congrats George and Nancy. I'll be there with bells on and my camera in hand.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Congratulations George and Nancy! That is great! We are planning on going to Ocoee so we'll see you there.

Matt and Rachel Gallagher
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats!!!

best wishes to you and Nancy George!
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Congrats George

George: You are a wise man! I wish I would have raced for forty years and THEN gotten married. I'm sure that's the best order of sequence.

Congratulations, my friend. May you have many years of happiness. Ed Hearn.
                14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

George, way to go my bud! I wish you & Nancy the best! I'll see you soon!
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Congratulations you two! I sincerely hope we can make it down!

Allie Runne
                    The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Hey George

Congrats to the both of you and we'll be looking forward to the occasion.

Mackrell's "Rag Tag" racing

Comment

Congrats George & Nancy . . .

Remember the key phrases to happiness, George: "Yes dear." & "Right away, dear."
                        carpetbagger

Comment

George & Nancy

Shows how much I pay attention. I thought you were married.

Anyway, Congratulations!

Troy Gladkowski

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
                            Remember the key phrases to happiness, George: "Yes dear." & "Right away, dear."
                            ....... And don't forget, " but Honey, do I have to?"
                            DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Our very best congratulations!

The Augustine family sends it's best wishes for a long and happy married life. As Winnie the Pooh says "family is a very grand thing to be". We (Dave and Pat) will be there to see the start of your new family.

Comment

Working...
                              X