Region 5 2007 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...

Look at that tentative schedule. I keep scratchin my nose, can't seem to get the smell of grapefruits out of there. One question, the Ocoee date is set but no OPC's are coming there in march? Excellent pit area, great ramp for launching, great spectator turnout, what gives? Thanks for the thumbs up Doug, I was able to survive the last race of the season right side up, this next year i'll try placing in a few. Don't know about Walter though, he doesn't know it but the weather is so cold up here in Colo. Springs i brought his A boat up here for firewood.

Comment

one of the main reasons opc classes will not be at Ocoee race is we have our regionals in chattahotchee that same weekend......but the weekend after is Lake Alfred where the racing is gonna be hot at The Fire on Water event. Since Alfred is after these stock/opc events that it will be a 1mile record course...........so once everyone gets dialed in bring the rigs to Lake Alfred and get you name in the books.............

Comment

hey

you can have my a boat does,nt want to go fast MAYBE it will burn fast enjoy the cold weather.

Comment

HEY GUYS---

keep an eye out in the mailboxes region 5 has an article going in with some 07 details............thats right region 5 is going to have something to read in it i would think the propeller would be arriving before santa tries to squeeze down the fire place...........

Comment

It's Perfect

I'm tickled to death that we have this many opportunities to race in '07. We just got back into this last year and I could only offer these young guys a chance to race three times. I have three young drivers that all want to race and while I can't promise we will be at every race, we will surely be attending quite a lot. I think it is a great schedule so far especially when you see it spelled out the way Doug did it. We have to be aggressive if we are going to keep this sport alive.

Comment

Hi folks,
              When you git this ironed out, please post to my 2007 race sched and I will update it on my original post. I kinda like it cause all regions are combined on it so ya don't have to go look'n all over to find what's runn'n were.........
              Lotta choises this year but that is why I wanted to git started early on schedule and class offer'ns...........

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8972

Alan got his APBA card and is look'n forward to season even if no D-MODS.
              He might make Jessup so give em a hand............Thanks---Steve

Have a great year in 2007.

19P
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

D Mods in Ocoee

I'm pretty sure we are going to have D mod hydros in Ocoee. There is enough of us down here (South) with chambers to have a class. Come on down! SS

Comment

race

the race in tallahassee on the 19-20 is this a stock/mod race? if you run mods i'll be there with a D and E hydro and runabout ..thanks ,kevin nichols 18-f

Comment

Working...
                  X