role call evans ga june 22/23 wildwood park regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids ages 9-16 WILL be permitted to race

It has been approved that kids ages 9 to 16 WILL be permitted to race, no boater safety course required. Herb Lanphear has been working hard to get this approved, and it has been determined that the new law does not apply to our sanctioned event. We will have documentation from the DNR to verify this. A big thank you to Herb for taking charge and getting this approved with such short notice.

We will not be able to get the sanction amended with APBA until next week, so please pass this info along to others.

See you guys next Friday!

Comment

Club trailer

Abby. Can I drop club trailer at race site Monday or Tuesday?
      82F
      Mark O'Brien

Comment

Sending you PM with Mel's number, he is the one to ask.

Comment

Great Job

Great job Herb, every will love this.
          Mark if you can't leave it at the park Steve Sawyer's shop will be available to leave in a locked up fence, it's about 10 miles from the race.

Comment

come on guys where is evrybody ?

Comment

Two ,somewhat strange but reasonabley fast Desilva's on the way.

CSR
              500MR

Tim
              Tim Weber

Comment

me- 1 20ssh and 1 ash

abby- 1 ash
                DEVIN 4e

Comment

I regret it very much to say I cannot attend Evans this year due to a death in the family here at home, and the memorial is scheduled for Saturday evening. Good luck to all down there.

Chris J.

P.S. Aimie, I mailed your keys to you Monday.

Comment

chris, my friend i am sorry to hear about your loss and sorry to hear you wont be able to make it ,take care my friend, hope all goes ok and my condolences buddy ,be good

Comment

Sorry for Your Loss

Chris,

We're very sorry to hear your news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and for you.
                      Tom Burwinkle
                      11-K
                      sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Chris,
                        So sorry to hear of your loss.Hang in there buddy
                        Mark, Jaime and Jasmine

Comment

Evans Race

Nice weekend racing with CVRA. The water level was perfect and the weather was great. This is a good venue for a race. Hopefully, we have an opportunity to return next year.

Special thanks to the many volunteers who transported the equipment, saw that it was set-up and conducted the race. The clean-up / tear down crew worked very efficiently.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Evans Ga

This is an awesome venue to attend,CVRA the conducting club and it's members,the course, the pits, the town of Evans, Wildwood Park and their employees , and not to mention plenty of free food and 55.00 hotel rooms.I look forward to returning next year with an even bigger turn out. Put Evans on your calender for next year!!!! As nice a venue as there is out there.

Comment

this weekend was almost picture perfect for boatracing in ga the park was great to us in providing the nessecity's for a boat race the weather was great warm but not extremely hot ,we need to thank mel thomas for his hard work on this project along with others jimmy warren, abby and aimiee pond, nicki burwinkle ,mark jablonski ,all in all it was a great weekend and my crew definately want to be back next year the racing was good to and tim weber did an amazing job commentating on the pa, he gets my vote from now on and saturday night's dinner was great to

Comment

Working...
                              X