Roll Call - Hinton, WVA June 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson/VanOver

Eric & I will be there. 500 H & R. 750 H. I think Jason Hay will be there with 850 H & R. Will Beryl cause any problems for the race?

Comment

Hinton

I was there for the 1969 National's, and I will be back to support the Travis Pond Memorial Race with at least 1 CSH, maybe 500H, and 20SSH. Looking forward to this pristine mountain region and many friends.

Comment

Hey guys help support team Herbie!

Mark and I can't go to this one because of family stuff, graduations etc.

I was there in 1976 for the nationals. I bought my first KG-4 there, what a dog but hey it was a start, We pitted next to Larry " the wild man " Lister and Ron Hill. It was quite a few days to remember.

Some highlights I remember was Racer Allen in the White Whale more out of the boat than in winning DSR. Vern Kargus smoking the field in BSH, the first 3blade prop ever in stock. Cooper Jess just killed every one with the 15 Hot Rod. The 25ssr was awesome, I think Nuch won.

Neat place!

Tim
        Tim Weber

Comment

Pre registration

FYI, today is the last day to pre-register for the race in Hinton this weekend. Persons that pre-register will be entered into a drawing for a free entry, and will also be on Aimie's good side.

Please send entries to Aimie Pond at aimiep19@verizon. See everyone in couple days

Comment

john mauck will be there

i spoke to john mauck and he will be there with his 350ccmh.

frank
            52e

Comment

1 ash

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

Weather Forecast

Here's a link to the weather forecats for Hinton, WV zip code 25951:

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+WV+25951:4:US

T-Storms Friday; Saturday and Sunday look great.

Comment

Jeff 20ssh & 25ssh
                  Christine Ash
                  Ryan 25ssr (depending on his english class grade)
                  http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X