No announcement yet.

Roll Call - Hinton, WVA June 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i go boat racing screw the points beckey i may be coming after you if not enough asr get ready your buddy

Comment

Danielle and I will see you in our rooster tails Billy Can't wait for this beautiful race site area.

Comment

I think Davy is coming with an ASR
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Check 1st post for class totals

Please go to the first post of this thread to see committed class totals so far on Hydroracer.....

Chris Johnson
          Race Director

Comment

Originally posted by 16JBilly View Post
            i go boat racing screw the points beckey i may be coming after you if not enough asr get ready your buddy
            Becky is ready, no more mercy on old men.......
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

And Another Thing

I can also run with 350's if needed.

Please add a tentative 125 and 175 hydro to count.
              David Weaver

Comment

Class count update

I went back and updated the count and correct a couple of mistakes. Please refer back for updated class count.

C. Johnson

Comment

175 and 350 hydro

Comment

Class count updated.

The PRO's are coming in strongest of all! Hinton is just the place to really run 'em.

Comment

Trophy brass was engraved and delivered yesterday. Jerry will have the plaque ready for the race.

Comment

1 csh & 1 axh
                        Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                        The eh TEAM
                        "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Preregistration now open!!!

Please e-mail your entry blanks to aimiep19@verizon.net ASAP! This is a huge help and will get us on the water faster on saturday.

Reminder: drivers that pre-register will be entered into a drawing for one free entry fee!!
                          "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

chris
                            can we leave boat trailers in the pits thursday?
                            john

Comment

Hoping to bring 1-BSH Nevin, 1-AMH Nevin, 1-CSH Earl.......
                              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Hinton Pits Thursday

John (and to all participants),

Yes, you can arrive Thursday and set your trailer. Of course no boats can get on the water that day, and we will have to accomodate any locals who are there already. I will be there from Thursday morning on, and in the pits all day so I'll be there to guide you about trailer placement.

There is no pitting allowed outside the designated pit area unless received special permission by me only. Also, no tent camping allowed in the pits or anywhere along the lower area by the lake itself. These are not my rules but theirs and we have to abide by them.

I will be staying over all night Thurday night to help those coming in overnight. Our designated RV's staying in the pits for security will arriving Thursday night.

I will post a larger map of the pit area in Hydroracer tomorrow, showing the designated pit area, etc.

Thanks again!
                                Chris Johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X