Roll Call SE DIVISIONALS Tabor City, NC May 14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aimiep19 View Post
    If anyone has a problem with switching BSH and 20SSH please let us know. If I don't see any response by tonight I will go ahead and make the switch.

Matt, do they need to be switched both days. If not, which day needs to be revised?

Kurt, you will have a period of time long enough for a patrol boat change to switch the JH/AXH set up. Usually, about 15 minutes. Will that be enough?

Thanks
    Aimie,

Since it appears there will be no 350CCMH, I may step up to 500CCMH. And if so, I will be running back-to-back either in 20 or B. This will not be problem as long as I can get time to hot seat from one boat to the other.

See you Friday!
    Tom Burwinkle
    11-K
    sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Reminder

Just wanted to remind everyone that the schedule is tentative and everything can be worked out. Some classes may still be combined.

The e-mail preregistration was a little disappointing, so I guess we will figure everything out at driver's meeting early Saturday morning, ugh(morning). I will be available for registration Friday afternoon, so please, please, please make that happen. I know testing is important, however, early registration is essential for Saturday's racing to begin on time.

I have printed some copies of the original schedule so changes will have to be noted by yourselves.

I am happy to say that I will have a trainee scorer and I am excited about that. Please, be patient with us and understand that everything is a learning process.

I still have to finish packing and getting everything together, so I'm signing off for the night. Everyone have a safe trip and hopefully I will see you tomorrow!
      "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Thanks Aimie!

Aimie,
        Thank you for all that you do for us! The boat races wouldn't happen without folks like you, Abby, your dad, and Steve Dunn. I know there are lots of others.

It's 4:20 AM so that means it's time to get on the road for Tabor City! See you in about six hours.

Cheers,
        The Hafer Clan

Comment

Working...
        X