Wilson Official Preregistration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Janet

Come on, I have faith in you, you can answer my question.

Is apba providing a form that does not allow local saving of the file after you fill it in?

I got it to work but had to download a third party program to do it.

I'm just trying to make it easier and if apba could make the file easier to work with by simply allowing local saving of the file on our end it could save a lot of falderal(sp?).

If you open it in Adobe Reader it won't even let you email the filled in file.

Gary, wannabe geek.

Comment

Preregistration options

Thanks Janet about the reminder for snail mail. That option is defenitely open to everyone. Another thing that I have been doing for others who have been having problems with the entry blanks is having them send me all the info that is required on the entry blanks and entering it myself and printing them up so they will be ready. My e-mail address is aimiep19@verizon.net for those of you who are able to do this. Remember, I need the following info for each class: name, boat #, boat, name, make, model, helmet, and kevlar info, motor info, emergency contact, APBA #, etc.
      "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Bump

Trying to keep this preregistration going!
        "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Wilson

I'll be there with DMR

Comment

Originally posted by aimiep19 View Post
            Wilson, NC right off I95. The dates are the 22nd and 23rd of August. Thanks to those of you who have already preregistered. Let's keep them coming. Still waiting on Abby, Devin, and Wayne!!!!
            Calling me out and stuff... I'm coming by tonight if you're not working, I'll do it then. Devin & Wayne are on their own, it's about time they learn how to read and write.

Comment

New Entry Blank (Pending APBA HQ approval)

APBA Headquarters provided me with a current Entry Blank form in Word format. I inserted Form Fields in the form and have sent it to HQ for approval. If approved, I have asked APBA to place the new form on the website. You just Tab through the fields and enter your data. You can then save the completed form and email it to your Chief Scorer for pre-registration. It works on my computer and Gary Augustine test drove it for me and it worked for him. I will let you guys know as soon as I hear back from HQ.

Janet, trying to be retired from boat-racing related work!
              Last edited by Janet; 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Here you go!

Here's a Big, Huge, Gigantic thanks to Janet for providing us with something that works. I'm going to go ahead and attach the entry blank so I don't have to fill every single one in myself.

If you have already received a confirmation e-mail then you do not need to send me another one. I just hope APBA approves them otherwise I have a lot of writing to do.

I also attached one of Abby's that is already filled out for you to look at. This is what they should look like!

Thanks Everybody,
                Aimie

P.S. C you in about a week!
                Attached Files
                "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Teacher's pet! Teacher's pet!

Abby's gonna get a whippin' when she gets there. I'm sorry, a "whoopin."
                  Twisted Sister

Comment

Hee, hee

For the record...Abby is still alive and unharmed, but only because she helped me out while she made use of my free laundry facility. I have completed entry blanks printed up for the following people: Tim Weber, Bob Dunlap, Greg Lyons, Will Augustine, Abby Pond, Chris Johnson, Earl Desiato.

I will be leaving pretty early (at least for me) on Friday morning. I am planning on having registration in the pits starting at 11 a.m. at the latest. I will keep this open until people stop coming to register. I plan on spending at least half the day relaxing at the pool on Friday so I won't be a complete witch Saturday morning. However, if you are planning on staying at the Jameson, and you do not make in time for registration Friday morning, I will have the computer and other registration materials set up at the hotel somewhere. When you check into your room, just come find me at the pool and I will be happy to sign you up!

I am trying to make this an easy and unstressful process as possible. So therefore, do not pay any attention to anything my Dad says regarding registration. I'll see everyone Friday or Saturday. Can't wait!
                    "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

jeff rapp 60z

csr
                      csh
                      25ssr

Comment

Working...
                      X