Wilson Official Preregistration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson Official Preregistration

Here is the official thread to preregister for Wilson. I tried to copy the link below from the APBA website that you can fill out. You should be able to copy and paste it to your browser. Then you can fill it out and e-mail it to me at aimiep19@verizon.net. You can also mail me your filled out entry forms to my address...
    4701 Old Hundred Rd.
    Midlothian, VA 23112

This is the entry form link...http://www.apba-racing.com/Forms/200...FormFillIn.pdf. It would be a great help to everyone if you can fill this out before you arrive, because then I will be able to have it ready for you at registration. All you will have to do at that point is sign it, run your card, and pay! This will also help in getting an official headcount and coming up with a schedule early. To all those who preregister, you MUST still check in upon arrival in order to sign your form!

Please let me know if you have any problems. I am planning on holding registration most of the day on Friday. Registration will also be available Saturday and Sunday from 8 - 9 a.m.

Thanks so much for your cooperation,
    Aimie

P.S. By the way...Abby, Devin and Wayne better be the first entry forms I receive this time!
    "I wanna go fast!!!"

Cool......................

Is Gary going on line to the link to fill out Devon and Wayne's registration?? I bet he will be screaming for help from Abby to figure it out

Do you have a fax number i can send Val and mine to? I am barely a step ahead of Gary with the internet stuff...........ugh.

Matt

Comment

What's a browser? lol Thanks Aimie! Are their any dates to be won? I'll have coffee with someone!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Fax...

I personally do not have a fax machine. If you click on that link and save a blank copy, you should then be able to fill it out by typing in the information. Then you can save the file again and attach it to an e-mail.

If you absolutely must fax it...you might be able to fax it to my Dad, but I'm not sure of the number.

As for Dad doing this, he'll probably just call me and tell me to do it.
        "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Preregistration

bump bump....
          Dave 4Q

Comment

I have a couple of questions. I did a Mapquest and there are two Wilson NC's.
            Which Wilson is this?

Also, this is the 29th and 30th of August?

I may be coming now that Tabor City has been scratched.

Tim
            Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post
              I have a couple of questions. I did a Mapquest and there are two Wilson NC's.
              Which Wilson is this?

Also, this is the 29th and 30th of August?

I may be coming now that Tabor City has been scratched.

Tim
              http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Tim -
              I searched "buckhorn reservoir wilson nc" in google maps

hope you can make it!
              JT Bried

Comment

Wilson, NC right off I95. The dates are the 22nd and 23rd of August. Thanks to those of you who have already preregistered. Let's keep them coming. Still waiting on Abby, Devin, and Wayne!!!!
                "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Aimie, I can drive a boat and operate large equipment but copying and pasting and browsering is stumping me! I'll be there, ASR, 25SSR, CSR, and CMR. APBA #1921. Thank you... Greg
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Hell Yea....................

Glad Gary and I arn't the only ones who sat in the back of the short bus as kids!!

How are you guys at Facebook and Twittering

Comment

Filled in form

Is there an easy way to fill in the form and save a copy with the free reader? or do you need Acrobat to do this?

Does the following have any bearing on the matter?

Q. Can I save Adobe PDF forms in Adobe Reader after I have filled out a PDF form?
                      A. Yes, provided your form has had the "local save" capability turned on with Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions. Team members both inside and outside an organization have access to and can interact with forms. You can easily open, fill out and submit PDF forms, even from handheld devices and over wireless connections. However, if the "local save" capability has not been activated in your PDF form, you will not be able to save the form data with Adobe Reader.

Trying to stay off the short bus.

The other Gary

Comment

The short bus has more fun!
                        Future J dad!

Comment

Solution found

Found a program, Formulate Pro, free download, to open any pdf and save filled in form so I can email it.
                          This program is for Mac operating system but sure there are similar products for Windows.

May get on the short bus just for the fun.

Comment

I think that anybody born before 1980 can't do this stuff. We will be there with:
                            1- DMH
                            1- CMH
                            2-CSH
                            1- DMR

Comment

Pre-registration tips

Reminder for those struggling with computers, - you can print your entry blanks, fill them in by hand, smack a stamp on an envelope, and mail them to Aimie. The U.S. Postal Service needs your business, they are consolidating Post Offices all over the country and considering cutting Saturday delivery service. Support Aimie and the Postal Service!

Helpful hint for next year's racing season - lay your 2010 APBA card and a blank entry blank on a photocopier and copy as many entry blanks as you think you will need/use all season. Never have to pinch your fingers in another stubborn imprinter again, or re-run it because you imprinted your card upside down! If you don't have easy access to a photocopier, visit your local library and use theirs. Peruse the shelves while you are there, you might find something interesting. But please be more well behaved in the library than some of you are at races!

Pre-registration is a huge help to your race committee - PLEASE PRE-REGISTER WHEN IT IS OFFERED AT RACES.

Janet

Comment

Working...
                              X