• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roanoke Rapids NC

I will be there with 1 DMR

Comment

Roanoke Rapids

20ssh, ASH, AXSH....................Luce will be there with the DMR's and CMR's.

Comment

more info...

I just talked to my dad, he was dropping some things off at the race site, and he gave an address that will take you to the pits:

227 Oakwood Avenue
        Roanoke Rapids, NC

This address will take you to the last house on the left before the pits. Once you get here, you should pass the house, and continue straight until you come to a gate. If the gate is not open, there should be a phone to use that will put you thru to someone that can get you in.

Also an FYI- no open containers in the pits.

Comment

I spoke to L.E. Outlaw on the phone the other day. He said he would probably be at the site from today (Wednesday) thru Sunday.

Comment

L.E. will be departing Thursday morning for RR. Had some last minute business to finish up for customers before he left. He should be there before lunch on Thursday.

I will be departing E-City around 5:30-6 PM Thursday evening and getting to the park @ 8:30-9pm or so. Will be setting course up starting Friday morning and looking forward for a Great Weekend!! See yall there, Drive Safe Everyone!

Bob K.

Comment

Getting ready for the big weekend cant wait!

Comment

Aimie/Abby please scratch me off ASH if you started a list. I will not be bringing my ASH rig. I will ,however, drive any rigs to make up a class for someone.
                Thank You
                PS Valerie D. can do the faster ones, OK Val!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Does anybody have a boat class count?

Comment

This race was a success

Comment

Thank YOU ALL!

I would like to Personally Thank each and everyone who attended this First Roanoke Rapids Race. Sure there were a few hurdles but as a group we overcame and conquered! Over all it appeared that everyone had a very enjoyable weekend!

I look forward to working with you all again!!

Again Thank You to ALL!!!

Bob Kaldahl, CCR, VC

Comment

good seein all my southern friends again lol

Comment

Working...
                        X