No announcement yet.

Interested in getting started.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Robin Shane also. She may have the J trailer at the E City test session. That would be a great time to get your kids their first ride.
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Thanks you for all your responses!

I really appreciate the welcome and all the great advice. I've called and emailed the J Boat project and I've also sent Mr. Runne an email.

I don't want to wear out my welcome......but does anyone know of a used boat for sale? This would be for the Junior class; my kids are nine and eleven.

Comment

Originally posted by fhafer View Post
        I really appreciate the welcome and all the great advice. I've called and emailed the J Boat project and I've also sent Mr. Runne an email.

I don't want to wear out my welcome......but does anyone know of a used boat for sale? This would be for the Junior class; my kids are nine and eleven.
        Keep an eye on the stock, mod & pro want adds here on HR, good equip comes up all the time.
        Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
          Keep an eye on the stock, mod & pro want adds here on HR, good equip comes up all the time.
          Thats a good #1, #2 is go to the races. Not every racer participates on the internet on a regular basis. There are often one time deals at the races.

Comment

Originally posted by fhafer View Post

I'm not sure if your email was received. John Runne - csh2z@hotmail.com
            If you sent to runnecraft@hotmail.com, we no longer use that address.
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Bring the Kids to E-City!!

Bring yourself and your new drivers to Elizabeth City, NC for the May 16 & 17 event. We will have the J Project Boats here. We will see if they may be able to make a run to see what it is like. I'm not up on the requirements but there will be knowledgable individuals there to assist.

Comment

boat for sale

we have a dawe craft runaboat for sale for $600 U.S. it was built in the 2000 to 2002 era boat got 3rd at the Dayton stock nationals in jsr. We ran it in jsr, axsr and asr. It is a good safe boat for a beginer and has a cool paint job. We can deliver to Franklin Pa. We are located in Dunnville Ontairo Canada. All hardware bolt motor on and go racing. You can call us at 905 701 0762.

Thanks Mike

Comment

well, He took the bait in E-city, the hook has been set! get ready to see this young man out on the water!! He did a great job driving, dad should be proud!
                  JT Bried

Comment

Thanks JT!

I wanted to thank everyone at Elizabeth City this weekend that helped my son and I with the J boats......especially JT and his crew Jonny B Good. They showed my son a great time; they were very patient and helpful.

My spousal unit has authorized the expenditure of family funds to purchase a boat and we hope to have it ready by the Roanoke Rapids event. If anyone has a lead on an XS Kevlar suit and life jacket please give me shout!

Thanks again and we are looking forward to the next event.

Comment

Hats OFF to JTB!!!!!!!

JTB - Thanks for all your assistance to FHAFER and his young uns!! They had a Great Time in E-City!! A NEW RACER HAS BEEN BORN!!

Comment

Working...
                      X