Region 3 Stock Outboard Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What times meeting 2010?
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Meeting Time

The DVORA meeting is at 5pm.

Lisa

Comment

Earl did you get an invite for 2010 banquet
        SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

Lyons Fam

Sherri, we didn't receive one... Man, we have a kid and noone invites anywhere anymore! G2
          Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
            Sherri, we didn't receive one... Man, we have a kid and noone invites anywhere anymore! G2
            Wait till ya have 4 LoLs
            Team Tower

Comment

Yes I did!

Originally posted by srunne View Post
              Earl did you get an invite for 2010 banquet
              I sent it back Monday! Thank You! Please invite Greg & Heather they are always kind to me!
              Special Earl
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Thank you Earl. You are very sweet. Gregory and I got our invites but big Greg hasn't received his. To bad..lol! See ya there. Oh and on the wait till you have four....NO WAY! not out of this chick.
                Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                  Thank you Earl. You are very sweet. Gregory and I got our invites but big Greg hasn't received his. To bad..lol! See ya there. Oh and on the wait till you have four....NO WAY! not out of this chick.
                  Heh heh, technic-ly woulda been 3.. twins make 2. Not complaining tho, more like brag-n. Mike
                  Team Tower

Comment

Heather, get off my username and get your own. You know I'm an only chiuld and I don't share well with others! GLII
                    Last edited by Gunjumper; 01-29-2010, 09:02 AM.
                    Future J dad!

Comment

Region 3 meeting

How is the snow down in NJ. Is the meeting and Region 3 going to effect traveling. Snow in Pa. 14+ Be traveling on Sat in the AM.
                      Give us a thumbs up or thumbs down?
                      Jim Tower

Comment

Originally posted by jtower3941 View Post
                        How is the snow down in NJ. Is the meeting and Region 3 going to effect traveling. Snow in Pa. 14+ Be traveling on Sat in the AM.
                        Jim Tower
                        Im about 12 miles away from Eatontown, theres about 17" of snow here. The plowing will probably be done enough on the main roads by then. Of course caution is advised in light of pileups on the roads yesterday. The good news now is the suns out -storm over.
                        Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by jtower3941 View Post
                          Jim Tower
                          Jimmy things should be good by Sat. am, per Earl. I am not speaking for the club in any way.

Comment

Working...
                          X