Region 3 Stock Outboard Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 3 Stock Outboard Banquet

MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Region 3 Annual Stock Outboard Banquet. Feb. 13, 2010, 7 - 11. Invitations will be mailed the beginning of Jan.
    Sheraton Hotel, Eatontown, NJ. More details will follow as it gets closer. We will have a DVORA meeting at 4:30/5:00 before the banquet.

Banquet Committee
    Last edited by srunne; 12-21-2009, 01:18 PM.
    SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Anything on 2009 Banquet yet?
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

2009 Region 3 Stock Outboard Banquet

Hi Earl

I am not sure why last year's banquet info popped up.
      This years banquet will be at the Sheraton Hotel, Eatontown, Feb. 7, 7:00 -11:00. $35 Per person, Chicken or Beef, RSVP by 1-25-09 to
      Sheri Runne, 20 Forrest Ave., Rumson, NJ 07760. Hope to see everyone at the banquet.
      SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

bump to the top...
        Future J dad!

Comment

Any Meeting before Banquet? Time if so? Thank You!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Yes meeting before banquet. I believe the meeting is at 4.

Comment

There is also a baby shower for Heather Lyons before the meeting at 2p. If any one did not get a formal invite, feel free to join us. RSVP to Beth Maurer 267 880 0599
              sigpic

Comment

Any chance to get one last ticket for the banquet?
                Dominic

Comment

Tickets always available...

Nobody will be left out, ecspecially our short Italian friends... Call Sherri or Stacy. See you next weekend bro, GL
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Region 3 Outboard Annual Awards Banquet

Save the date. Feb. 13, 2010, 7 - 11, Sheraton Hotel, Eatontown, NJ. Invites will be mailed in Jan.

Comment

just like to say. happy hollidays to everyone, and congrats to all region 3 champs.
                      allthough i am out of racing now. i still follow the sport. and wish all of you a safe and happy new year. it was a pleasure racing with all of you.

chuck H. 280-p

Comment

Thank you for all that you do Sherri. Lyons Fam...
                        Future J dad!

Comment

Thanks Sheri for invite! What time will meeting be?

Comment

Chuck,
                            What do you mean you're out of racing? What's up with that?
                            John Runne
                            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by csh2z View Post
                              Chuck,
                              What do you mean you're out of racing? What's up with that?
                              Apparently the thread where he talked about getting out has been deleted. Going to play with cars if I recall.

Comment

Working...
                              X