No announcement yet.

Summer Millville Roll Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff if you need anything give me a call (732)616-8944(directions, etc,etc,etc).
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Jeff just run with the 20.s or CSH. HA!

Comment

Race Dir. night off...

Matt is a little busy this evening, he's bathing in some WD40 and CRC trying to work some of that rust out, good luck buddy... On another note, I'd like to congratulate Booty and Allen Gallagher on both their sons fine driving this weekend, second place finishes across the board, great job boys! 18P
        Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by 14J View Post
          (1) CSH, Sunday Only

The first scratch of the weekend. My boat is up in Albany and I don't have the energy to pick it up.

Comment

wahhhhh

My boat is in Albany...........waahhhhhhhhhhh
            Shawn Breisacher

Comment

OK Troy......

The first scratch of the weekend. My boat is up in Albany and I don't have the energy to pick it up.
              I will not race CSH if you show up, I promise!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

thats it

that is it troy you are off the team!!!!!!
                If you dont have a boat just come down anyway
                have fun at the wedding
                cya
                johnny

jk that is one strike for both of us one for me at thompson and one for you now
                Johnny Wlodarski III
                24J

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
                  My boat is in Albany...........waahhhhhhhhhhh
                  Truth be told I do not like anyone in our region. The folks in regions 1,2,6 and 7 are much nicer.

Comment

Troy

Truth be told I do not like anyone in our region. The folks in regions 1,2,6 and 7 are much nicer.
                    You should hear what the guys in Regions 1,2,6 and 7 say behind your back. If i were you i would mend your fences in your own back yard. I think POND may have an extra powerful A motor for you to run this weekend since your boat is up north!!

Just a thought!

The ROCK

Comment

We could always use an extra patrol boat operator. Then we might like you a little more.
                      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                        You should hear what the guys in Regions 1,2,6 and 7 say behind your back. If i were you i would mend your fences in your own back yard. I think POND may have an extra powerful A motor for you to run this weekend since your boat is up north!!

Just a thought!

The ROCK

Notice how I left out region 4. Perhaps something to do with you? Heck, even w/ Barrett region 5's not to bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X