Summer Millville Roll Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Millville Roll Call!

Thanks to the work of a lot of people we are all invited back to Millville to compete in the SUMMER!

July 21st and 22nd are the dates

Unfortunatly, the junior classes will not be able to compete. Sorry JH, JR, AXSH, and AXSR drivers we are still working it out with the state. However, it will be a great weekend regardless.

There will be concessions again and a dinner Sat night and I have a feeling it will be a BBQ type dinner the Laural Lake Property Owners will be serving. The inspection will be near the ramp, NOT on the beach(Matt D) and we will be having a different car club coming with a better turnout of cars. We are working on more sponsorship to maybe provide a little gas money to those who place, but otherwise I will be updating this thread as I get more information.

Lets start this roll call!
    AXSH(3)-Valerie Dagostino, Amanda Desiato, George Stillwell
    ASH(1)- Earl Desiato
    ASR(6)-Greg Lyons, Matt Gallagher, Darren Gallagher, AJ Jennings, Mike Beiswienger, Dave Beiswenger
    BSH(1)-George Stillwell
    BSR(3)-Greg Lyons, Darren Gallagher, AJ Jennings
    20SSH(6)-Matt Dagostino, Earl Desiato, Rich Palys, Jimmy McCrea, AJ Jennings, Jeff Claise
    25SSH(3)- Dave Young, Mike Delisa, Jeff Brewster
    25SSR(7)-Matt Gallagher, Greg Lyons, Rich Palys, Bobby Austin, Steve Noury, Jay Thompson, Dave Young
    CSR(4)-Matt Gallagher, Sean Breisacher, Rich Palys, Steve Noury
    CSH(5)- Rich Palys, Steve Noury, Jeff Claise, Rich Oliver, Shannon Bowman
    DSR-
    DSH-
    BMH(2)-Mike Delisa, AJ Jennings
    CMH(2)-Mike Delisa, AJ Jennings
    CMR-
    FEH(4)-Sam Cullis Team, Grimes Team

This is not a "Pond Cup" Event!
    Last edited by MGallagher; 07-19-2007, 04:24 PM.
    sigpic

(1) CSH, Sunday Only

Comment

Millville...............

20ssh, axsh................

Matt,sorry to hear about the inspection relocation. I went out and got a DOG especially to pull the carts across the deep beach sand back to the hardtop. Rockie was looking forward to the chalenge. See you there in a few weeks!!!

Matt, you did not include AXSH or AXSR on the schedule. They have no maximum age limit and are eligiable to compete as they did in the spring event at Millville?? Did you exclude them intentionally from this Millville or was it a typo??

Matt & Val
      Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 07-02-2007, 01:22 PM. Reason: More text

Comment

(1)ASH (1)AXSH - My youngest daughter & (1)20SSH - Ya Baby!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Im there with the CSR.........Matt, are you running the roll up?
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Millville...

The usual for me... Hey Captain America, I'll put a wager on my Lexi against the Rock pulling carts in the sand. I'd say it's a fair bet, they're both under the 10lb mark! Lil Rocky don't have the heart to pull like my Sexy Lexi! GL
            Future J dad!

Comment

Sorry, but due to many extenuating cir***stances, no-one from Augustine/Danforth/Howard racing will be able to make this one....bummer.
              Ian Augustine

Comment

Classes

Matt -

DSH not listed on sanction. We had six last week at Warren, Maine but I don't think any of us thought about going to Millville due to its absence from the sanction.

Steve

Comment

Steve I will work on getting that added by the end of the week. Should be no problem. I will keep you updated. Maybe I will substitute something out based on responses.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice

Matt, Will be there with CSH, 20ssh,25ssr and possibly CSR or that might be to much.

Rich

Comment

no J's...bummer!

Keep on working on that issue and good luck. We would love to make the trip, but will not until all on our team can enjoy. I miss racing on the east coast, great people and great times. So, when can we race in Mays Landing again?
                      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Matt:

I'll be there with a CMH and a 25SSH/BMH. By the way, what boat are you running in CSR, my old Austin by chance? If you don't get that boat ready, I'll take it back and drive it myself. GO MATT GO!

Mike DeLisa

Comment

Csr...

Matt doesn't even need a boat to race, he pees excellence! Ricky Bobby and Mr. Gallagher are gonna put the 'Shake n Bake' on the CSR field... Just don't bring that ruckus to 25SSR, cause Homey and I don't play that! GL
                          Future J dad!

Comment

Add one more 20ssh.

Comment

Summer Millville Roll Call

Hi matt,

Nice job on the race. Any chance of testing on Friday? Considering a couple of 25ssr heats on sat.....Maybe.

Bobby Austin

Comment

Working...
                              X