No announcement yet.

Region 3 Banquet/Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow should end before noon, in the New Hope area, , Saturday.. Roads should be pretty clear by afternoon. Just be careful driving.
    Last edited by PopPop; 02-08-2013, 01:49 PM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Got me too sorry Mark thats what i get for being a smart a**
      Last edited by xcsp700; 02-07-2013, 04:20 PM.
      PJ
      118-P
      If your not fast, your food
      TEAM TOWER
      RUNABOUT DIVISION
      Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

New Hope Weather

Saturday 2/9 afternoon/evening
        12 PM 31° Sunny
        1 PM 32° Sunny
        2 PM 32° Sunny
        3 PM 32° Sunny
        4 PM 31°F Sunny
        5 PM 29° Sunny
        6 PM 27° Clear
        7 PM 24° Clear
        8 PM 22° Clear

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...+USPA1164:1:US
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Unless your comming from MA or CT, shouldn't be to bad. NE PA is forcast 3-5. I am going to take off early, so I can drive slow, and have some chow & beer before the meeting. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
          Mark 55P
          Team Tower
          Hydroplane Division

Comment

I just eased my way home, for some along the way a harrowing ride... fenders are smash'n lights are flash'n, people tryin to run the clock backwards.. just take it easy. Drive safe everyone, see ya tomorrow.
            Team Tower

Comment

The banquet and meeting are still a go. No snow will keep our crazy breed from getting together! We only got about 4 inches here and the roads are already clear as I type this. Just use caution for black ice and slick spots when the sun goes down this evening. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight. Contact me with any direction or information concerns @ 267.716.6901.
              Future J dad!

Comment

Howdy,
                Sorry I'll be missing the event. I'm out of the area due to business. I have someone that is willing to pay for trophies for the J classes in Lock Haven. Nothing big, 12 inch for 1st, 9 for 2nd and 6 for 3rd plus medals for all participant in the J class. Let me know if I should make him keep his promise.
                sigpic
                Ed Donnelly
                911-P
                20SSH

Comment

Mush says Steve

Click image for larger version

Name:	AUT_1783.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	349454

Stormy today and tomorrow in Northern Nova Scotia . No too much snow, but its too windy for Huskies.

John McManus

Comment

I enjoyed seein' & bs'n with the Old, OLD bones... Doerle, "Side-Winder" Hank, Ed-The-Sled, Skeet, Ernie F, 'Rode, 'Gilchrist, Toone... the Notorious Bowman Bros et. al. The Food & the Brews were Great as well as the chow / ciao. Here's hoping someone made or makes good use of the old B&W photos I left in the middle of the fracas.., the Business part of Meeting I did without.
                    ps. I got lost on the way there... I stopped at a gas station no more than 2 miles from Giuseppe's Restaurante... The person I asked (( 'turns out, he was 'slightly' less lost than I was )) was Geezer Geo. Stillwill still sporting the Virginia license plates..!!

Comment

Working...
                    X