Region 3 Banquet/Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 3 Banquet/Meeting

Region 3 Winter meeting and banquet will be held at Giuseppe's in New Hope Pa. on Saturday Feb. 9th at 6:30pm. No tickets or entry fees are necessary, eat/drink as you wish from a full menu and stocked bar. This way you can make the night as inexpensive or over the top as you like. Meeting starts promptly at 6:30, banquet and awards to follow. The menu is very affordable and you will see the faces we all miss from the racing season! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Giuseppe's Pizza & Restaurant
    473 West Bridge Street
    New Hope, PA 18938
    (215) 862-1740
    Future J dad!

I'm in.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Note:

Do not use Mapquest for directions, they will put you a mile North of location. I recommend Google maps or your GPS, they are accurate.
      Future J dad!

Comment

Will see you guys there.
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

I will be there
          PJ
          118-P
          If your not fast, your food
          TEAM TOWER
          RUNABOUT DIVISION
          Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Great idea Greg! We'll be there, ill even try to get Dee to go.
            sigpic

Comment

Also, local motels are very close by, a half mile or so.

Comment

I reserved a room at the Ramada, with in spitting distance (or staggering distance), from the restaurant. $86/night.
                Mark 55P
                Team Tower
                Hydroplane Division

Comment

I'm going, & will let Reeves know.
                  Team Tower

Comment

Please reach out and inform anyone who is not on the email list or Hydroracer of our banquet. Even our non-internet friends should be included! Billy Simmons comes to mind... Haven't heard a good Billy story for a few months, I would like to see him there! Can someone with his contact info please shoot him a call.
                    Future J dad!

Comment

Billy knows all about it, He is coming down early so we can hunt before we go to the banquet.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy112j View Post
                        Billy knows all about it, He is coming down early so we can hunt before we go to the banquet.
                        Maybe you guys can bring dinner !
                        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Ya Greg, Billy And Wally have some Great stories! lol
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I have had a great response in only 24 hrs of this post and on Facebook/email. Looks like it will be a nice turnout. Ernie Fanslau said he was coming and was bringing some 'old bones' with him, have to wait and see who that is...
                            Future J dad!

Comment

Can't wait to see everyone, dry & w/o kevlar.
                              If President Scott can put me on the agenda for new business, I have 2 things to discuss (very quickly).
                              #1- June Lock Haven promotion (no club labor involved)
                              #2- Region 3 Outboard Drivers School (lots of club labor)

I have worksheets on both available to e mail if anyone wants to pitch in ideas. Both are in the infancy planning stages.

Somebody remind me to pay my DVORA dues while I'm at the meeting.
                              Mark 55P
                              Team Tower
                              Hydroplane Division

Comment

Working...
                              X