• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carol Goebel's Address:
    172 Buttonwood Lane
    Cinnaminson, New Jersey, 08077

Thank You!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Forget the wheel chair, give him the quad he rips around the pits on! I am sure that would lift his spirits. I really hope he heals up quick, please tell him we are pulling for him. Stay strong little man. GL
      Future J dad!

Comment

I wanted to Thank you all PJ, The Gallaghers, Breisacers, Nuch, Darlene, Gladkowskis, Jennings, Tom & Pete for all the well wishes. I have read them all to Garrett and he was so excited so many boat friends posted about him. Craig you made me cry 2x on your message once when reading it and the 2nd when Garrett smiled as big as the sun when I read it to him, Greg I wish he could use the Quad but he is in a body cast with a bar between his legs that would be heaven, George oh my goodness Garrett laughed so hard he said he will keep Earl together. This has been the worst of 60 breaks for him but somehow by the grace of God he is handling it. He prayed that he will be able to learn to walk again before next race season. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Carol Goebel
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

little buddy we are all here for you get better will be in touch billy jane rachel

Comment

From Austin to Garrett....

Garewet,
            You better be walkin by Millville we gotta play bubbles again....
            Love, Austin

P.S. Carol- Let us know when he's up to a visitor at home Austin and I will come for a play date with some color books ! Lisa
            spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Earl, you tell that little dude to keep his chin up man. You can still rock & roll in a body cast! It's all about the way you wear it. Tell him chicks dig a banged up dude, a scar would help though. Hope Carol is holding strong. Drop me an e-mail some time and let me know how it goes.
              Ryan Runne
              9-H
              Wacusee Speedboats
              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Prayers are sent.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Very sorry to hear this about a great kid. Hang in there Garrett. Get well soon.

John & Robin Runne
                  John Runne
                  2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Little Garrett is mending and still has discomfort with pain,in his lower body cast. He will be x-rayed again the end of December and we are all praying for good news...Please keep praying .we love you all. The cards,gifts and prayers are helping. Thank you so much for everyones Love.....
                    Your Racing Bud.....Earl 11J

Comment

Sounds like those injuries would be hard for a full grown person much less a little guy. So sorry to hear that he is going through that. Get well soon buddy. We are thinking of you.
                      Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Update........Garrett saw doctors yesterday........he has at least 2 more weeks in body cast.......then we will see. He is making the Best of it. I'm hoping he will be back in full form for Race Season.........so I can give him a ride in our 20ssh. Thank You again for all the prayers..........they help! Earl 11J

Comment

Update.....Garrett saw doctor again......he is mending slowly and can't put any weight on his legs for like 6 more weeks......Please Please continue to pray for this little guy's speedy recovery.....Thank You ......Hope to see you all next season.

Comment

Hope his spirits remain high wil say lots of prayers
                            PJ
                            118-P
                            If your not fast, your food
                            TEAM TOWER
                            RUNABOUT DIVISION
                            Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Thank You PJ............Be well my Friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X