No announcement yet.

Please say a Prayer for a Region 3 Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please say a Prayer for a Region 3 Boy!

Carol Goebel and (Michael - Dad) Nevin Goebel have been part of our Racing Family this season and Nevin is coming along awesome with his racing skills. I'm asking for Prayers for his little 8 year old brother,Garrett, that has brittle bone disease OI and was very badly injured on Sunday Morning, he is doing better but can use his racing family behind him with some prayers for a speedy recovery! He got 4 breaks in left leg and one in right leg( where his rod which was in the leg and his knee cap moved badly ),while trying to get out of the way of two large dogs playing and running when they hit into him. He had lost a lot of blood and had a high fever during surgery but is doing better now....but dealing with awful pain.
    Thank You our Friends and God Bless You All.......
    Earl Desiato 11 J
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 11-12-2011, 07:27 PM.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Sorry to here this Earl our thoughts and prayers are with him.
    PJ
    118-P
    If your not fast, your food
    TEAM TOWER
    RUNABOUT DIVISION
    Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Stay strong Garrett. We are thinking of you and hope you get better soon. Greg Lyons
      Future J dad!

Comment

Feel better soon Garrett! Rachel, Matt, Jackson, and Luke Gallagher
        sigpic

Comment

Heal quickly Garrett. Your smile is one of the good things about a race day morning.
          Craig
          broccoli

Comment

Hope you are doing better, Mike and I are thinking of you! {{{Hugs}}}

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I will pass this story on about Garrett to my pastor for prayer get well soon Garrett! The Warren family

Comment

Address please

Hi Earl,
                Can you post a address for Garrett so I can mail him a card. I saw on facebook that he may get to go home on Monday from Shrinners Hospital. Keeping my fingers crossed for him....
                Lisa
                spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

We're thinking of you Garrett, stay strong and heal up soon.

Comment

Get well soon little man....we're pulling for you.

Shawn, Jenn & Zach
                    Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Get well Garrett. Our prays are with you for a fast recovery. Nuch and Darlene 9F

Comment

Get well soon Garrett Earl needs someone to guide him
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Get Well Garrett

Our prayers are for your complete healing, and for the entire Goebel family during this time.

Tom & Nicki
                          Tom Burwinkle
                          11-K
                          sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

garrett your in my prayers, hang in there buddy

Pete G 17N

Comment

Garrett is off of some of the major IV's. The pain is still not under control working on that. It is a shame when Tylenol with Codeine is just not enough. They may send us home tomorrow in hopes that being home will be more comfortable for him. Still up in the air. We just got a wheelchair for him so got to take him for a walk around the hospital which was great to get him out of the room. Keep the prayers coming. Thank You!
                              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X