No announcement yet.

Milton Nh - TOHATSU FOUND !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having talked with the manufacture about what we do he thinks this would work.

http://skiretriever.com/

Having video and GPS (record course) it still took hours and hours of dragging the lake, this would make it EZ.
    Last edited by PRO-MOTIONRACING; 06-20-2012, 12:00 PM. Reason: add to quick post

Comment

Chick-N-Boots

Originally posted by PRO-MOTIONRACING View Post
      Having talked with the manufacture about what we do he thinks this would work.

http://skiretriever.com/

Having video and GPS (record course) it still took hours and hours of dragging the lake, this would make it EZ.
      To heck with the skiis... I want to see what the rest of that 'Chick' whose nice looking legs are in the boots looks like.... you know... maybe offer her a seat at the bar. Of course if she was blonde the first place we'd start looking for her skiis would be in her room at the lodge... you kno.. : behind the door... under the bed... in the shower stall. No gps needed for that, just a pitcher of manhattans would prolly do it... Right MercGuy??

YayESSSSSSS

Alex

Comment

O'Connor D

Glad to see Alex is ok. My dad said he never saw a boat he could not fix, this may be the one. If you want bring it up to the shop and we can take a look. I have my new 400 off the jig so I may have room to set up if it is a fixer.Tks.Bob

Comment

Originally posted by mainer View Post
          Glad to see Alex is ok. My dad said he never saw a boat he could not fix, this may be the one. If you want bring it up to the shop and we can take a look. I have my new 400 off the jig so I may have room to set up if it is a fixer.Tks.Bob
          I just looked at the pics and I think you have some firewood. Glad you didn't get hurt.

Comment

I think you should bring that 'deep water retrieval unit' ,
            aka; SSOA Rescue I. crew, wenches, et al,
            to Dunnville, ON and retrieve that lower unit and prop
            that is on the bottom at the exit from Turn 1
            It is a hazard to recreation, as what if one were to step
            on it while hunting zebra mussels, or snags their line on it jigging for trout?
            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Stevestuffs chasing the $50 carrot

Originally posted by mainer View Post
              I just looked at the pics and I think you have some firewood. Glad you didn't get hurt.
              GLAD I DIDN'T GET HURT!!! Bob... it was Noury driving the freaking boat.... I was in 8A out front trying to stay the hell out of his way. He was after the 50 bucks I put up for prize money for anyone who finished in 1st place overall for the weekend driving an O'Connor boat powered by a Tohatsu. He waxed me Saturday, but I was whupping him bad both heats Sunday... then KAASPLASH!!

Truth be known, Noury was a walking banana after that event, but he just sucked it up and didn't let on. During the last day of dragging for the motor, he had to take a leak and pulled his pants down to show us his leg and thigh... which looked like something that had been dipped in purple ink.

I don't think the boat is "firewood" just yet.... but not far from it. Your Dad would have just said Geeezusssskerrrrystt i'll just build you another boat... then he'd have paused and said... "let me think about it.... when's your next race?"

Glad you got the 400 boat out of the mold - I'll be glad to help build me another boat though.

Alex

Comment

I am sure Okie would look at these pitures and say " I think we can do something with it, we have a perfectly fine set of transom handles to build around!"
                Attached Files

Comment

Steve,

I have been breaking some boats lately but that thing looks like it should be in front of a local fire department to discourage kids from driving under the influence.
                  Dave W. Young
                  95-D
                  "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

The "influence" $$$

Originally posted by Moon child View Post
                    Steve,

I have been breaking some boats lately but that thing looks like it should be in front of a local fire department to discourage kids from driving under the influence.
                    "under the influence" That's a good one Dave. It didn't take much $.
                    Alex

Comment

The boat looks a little hurt, but I love the beautiful job someone recently did with the varnish job. That thing shines like Leroys heel

Comment

If you want bring it up and lets take a look. If you want a new one at least that one will be close to go by.

Comment

Working...
                        X